What was your reaction to the 'Born to Make You Happy' music video?

I cannot believe this was off her first album!!!! :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

56qK.gif

The visuals for this are so good. Timeless. Watching the video in HD on my new tablet is a wonderful experience. :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

1eb5e50c13342aa051382fa3cf5a4e08.gif

d4977dde8d1a12ca1fe24c85a81c8410.gif

Britney's been spinning since the beginning y'all! It isn't just a 'Instagram' thing. She loves to use spinning in her choreo. I love to spin it makes me feel liberated and fun. :snarky_katy_merry_go_round_smile_proud_spinning:

tumblr_oo7w4aTncS1w48wlho1_400.gif

SpqJ.gif

Something about the choreography, the visuals, the song and vibe feel so current and ahead of it's time. Her first album truly is a classic. :bouncey:

britney-spears-born-to-make-you-happy.gi

What do you think of the video? 

I love this song :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

• Love 9
3 hours ago, JayTawndre said:

I cannot believe this was off her first album!!!! :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

56qK.gif

The visuals for this are so good. Timeless. Watching the video in HD on my new tablet is a wonderful experience. :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

1eb5e50c13342aa051382fa3cf5a4e08.gif

d4977dde8d1a12ca1fe24c85a81c8410.gif

Britney's been spinning since the beginning y'all! It isn't just a 'Instagram' thing. She loves to use spinning in her choreo. I love to spin it makes me feel liberated and fun. :snarky_katy_merry_go_round_smile_proud_spinning:

tumblr_oo7w4aTncS1w48wlho1_400.gif

SpqJ.gif

Something about the choreography, the visuals, the song and vibe feel so current and ahead of it's time. Her first album truly is a classic. :bouncey:

britney-spears-born-to-make-you-happy.gi

What do you think of the video? 

I love this song :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

Such a good song. Personally I think the sound and image are her peak. It’s my number 1 favourite song and video from Britney. Gives me chills watching and listening to it. I love how modest it is and she’s not trying too hard. And the dancing! It’s so iconic 

:blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block