15 minutes ago, Garrett James said:

marilyn monroe vintage GIFSwoon Flirting GIF by Marilyn Monroeyeah real hot marilyn monroe GIF

any MM fans know any rare facts about her?

also do you guys think she paid a price for wanting fame so bad i mean she divorced her first hubby jim just to go to hollywood.

I always got the impression Marilyn married her first husband to escape the foster care system, where she was ******** by multiple foster dads. I think she always had ambitions to pursue Hollywood. It sucks for him but she was desperate to escape horrible conditions and was just trying to survive. 

5 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

I always got the impression Marilyn married her first husband to escape the foster care system, where she was ******** by multiple foster dads. I think she always had ambitions to pursue Hollywood. It sucks for him but she was desperate to escape horrible conditions and was just trying to survive. 

true she didnt even know him that well it was marry him or go back to the orphanage.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Garrett James said:

last epi of kardashians they called kim the modern MM :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

Marilyn was actually talented and an enigma. I like Kim K but she’s not talented. She’s a smart business woman and there is nothing enigmatic about her. She shoves her life in front of the world. I’m not hating on Kim, I just think it’s inaccurate when someone state she’s this generation’s “Marilyn”. Like Jay said, I think Britney was the closest to being the modern Marilyn (for good and unfortunately sad reasons).

In all honestly I think Kim K has paved her own iconic lane. She’s not a star but a personality that is now famous for her body/beauty while maintaining an uber successful business. I can’t really think of anyone who came from a world of reality tv that has become as financially savvy, yet iconic for their beauty and looks the way Kim has (Paris did it first, and I like Paris more, but honestly Kim has surpassed her celebrity status). 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Marilyn was actually talented and an enigma. I like Kim K but she’s not talented. She’s a smart business woman and there is nothing enigmatic about her. She shoves her life in front of the world. I’m not hating on Kim, I just think it’s inaccurate when someone state she’s this generation’s “Marilyn”. Like Jay said, I think Britney was the closest to being the modern Marilyn (for good and unfortunately sad reasons).

In all honestly I think Kim K has paved her own iconic lane. She’s not a star but a personality that is now famous for her body/beauty while maintaining an uber successful business. I can’t really think of anyone who came from a world of reality tv that has become as financially savvy, yet iconic for their beauty and looks the way Kim has (Paris did it first, and I like Paris more, but honestly Kim has surpassed her celebrity status). 

I agree.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block