Imagine if Britney danced like this

work

4 minutes ago, HearMeOnYourRadio said:

Couldn’t even let 24 hours go by with the nerve damage post? 

and no. That is a person who was never and never will be Britney. She doesn’t need to replicate some random person in their prime, when this person could never replicate hers. 

would like to see Britney happy, not pushed by people to be someone. 

This. Also, I love Tate McRae, but why do you keep pushing her here by comparing her to Britney? You’re not going to win her any fans by using her to criticize Britney. Also, She’s like 19 and just starting her career while Britney is 40, has had a 20+ year career, and has been abused the last 14 years of it. Not really comparable. Britney doesn’t even want to be in the music industry right now. 

• Love 2
45 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

This. Also, I love Tate McRae, but why do you keep pushing her here by comparing her to Britney? You’re not going to win her any fans by using her to criticize Britney. Also, She’s like 19 and just starting her career while Britney is 40, has had a 20+ year career, and has been abused the last 14 years of it. Not really comparable. Britney doesn’t even want to be in the music industry right now. 

Maybe because this is a Britney forum?! Who else am I going to compare her to, Cher? Ava Max? Ariana Grande? Adele?? Lol

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.