Britney and Tiësto collab would be a fire worldwide hit. Change my mind.

2 hours ago, leviathan said:

I would prefer John Summit - I’m in love with him.

I like this direction a bit more - it’s less pop, less expected, and will probably allow for “deeper” and more “meaningful” lyrics; plus it be considered “less mainstream” and more “raw” a la blackout.

Yess I’ve been saying house music is the way to go for a minute. 

• Love 2

You know what, I haven’t paid much attention to Tiesto lately but he was HUGE back in the day and looks like he’s have a resurgence, good for him! 

On a side note, out of all the new pop girlies, Ava Max has put out quite a few bops, I may hafta stan a bit. I haven’t listed to a full album of hers tho, anyone have any recommendations?

Would not mind at all if Britney’s new music follows a similar direction, much better than being inspired by Selena Gomez. 

• Love 1
38 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

You know what, I haven’t paid much attention to Tiesto lately but he was HUGE back in the day and looks like he’s have a resurgence, good for him! 

On a side note, out of all the new pop girlies, Ava Max has put out quite a few bops, I may hafta stan a bit. I haven’t listed to a full album of hers tho, anyone have any recommendations?

Would not mind at all if Britney’s new music follows a similar direction, much better than being inspired by Selena Gomez. 

Listen to those I posted. Motto, Don't be Shy and 10:35 are my faves :shaking_shake_gold_yellow: I could totally see Britney doing similar choreo for her mv as Tate in the video :drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip:

10 hours ago, FreeBritBrit said:

Your Honor,

I present evidences for my claims:

I The Motto

II Don't Be Shy

III The Business

IV

V Tiesto has been making cathy dance bops for years. Not only his production is top notch and could only be compared to Avicii (RIP) and some David Guetta's previous work. He's not cheap on the budget too. Big plus.

That would mean, a great BOP and an amazing video for us and his fans too.

VI Considering the fact he promotes his music alot (including festivals), means his collab with Britney would have longevity. Longevity in most cases turns songs into classics

I rest my case.

One-Iconic-Look-Reese-Witherspoon-Pink-Look-Legally-Blonde-Elle-Woods-Costume-Analysis-Tom-Lorenzo-Site  (25) - Tom + Lorenzo

It’s crazy that Britney never paired with a  hit maker DJ. She ended up with Will.I.Am instead 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.