Does Britney still live in her old house?

Mutya

12 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I also find it super strange, not necessarily that she owns it, though I don’t understand it personally, but that her furniture is still there when in the past she mentioned how her furniture was gone and she even mentioned the movers. 

It’s probably staged for viewings.  That’s very common in high end real estate.  If you notice the furniture is different and it looks much cleaner.  I’d say it’s staged for viewings 

Reminder that Deuxmoi posts every “tip” from everyone. I sincerely hope things are good between Britney and Sam, because it would be very sad if she was dealing with that as well.

My thought is that her old house hasn’t sold and it’s a place that she’s still comfortable in, so it’s somewhere else she can go during the day without causing anxiety. She also has lots of memories with her boys there, and based on her saying the last time she heard from one of them was January, she hasn’t been able to create any memories with them at her new house. That alone would make it hard to let go of the old house. 

My other thought was that all the old house videos are old and she’s actually pregnant, but is holding off on sharing. Kind of a stretch, but it would be so lovely for her.

This time of year has to be hard for Britney. It’s likely going to be the first holiday season where she isn’t seeing her boys, she’s coming up on a year of the conservatorship being done but there has been NO justice yet, and if she’s not pregnant, it’s likely been a year of trying to have a baby. In addition to processing the years of trauma. So she should hold onto her old house as long as she wants.

• Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I feel like she decided to buy all. We furniture for her new house. That furniture is pretty boring and dated. She said the new house is still being renovated and considering how badly she wanted to be able to paint cabinets, and how outdated the new house’s decor was, she is probably doing exactly that. Gutting and remodeling from top to bottom. And also probably wants her home to be more intimate and private. Just a thought :)

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.