Buffy the Vampire Slayer

How Buffy the Vampire Slayer transformed TV as we know it - Vox

Buffy the Vampire Slayer' Cast: Where Are They Now?

Who else grew up watching this masterpiece? i grew up on the reruns on FX before school. Sarah was brilliant as Buffy and she's gorgeous!  the rest of the cast was great too! amazing show for seven years. The show was my childhood from 2004/05 till now at 28. SMG was my original girl crush/fave actress for many years. she is so sweet,humble and a legend. what are your guys memories of the show? :saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney:

buffy the vampire slayer stake GIF

• Love 1

Yes!
Buffy was my favorite TV show in 1997. Sarah was my crush! The 4th season is my favourite season of Buffy. I remember the rumours that in 2001 Britney will join Sarah in Buffy series..

So sad that after The Grudge 2004 and Scooby Do she almost disappeared from movies.

• Love 1

1997 was Sarah Michelle Gellars breakout year..

Buffy, not one but two horror films, I know what you did last summer, and the highly anticipated Scream 2. 

Reading retrospective reviews,  Sarah's  character Helen Shivers has many saying roles should have been switched. 

The final girl deserved to be Helen. 

But Summer gave one hell of an iconic chase scene that ended up getting Helen hooked and fileted like a fish..

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, Acer said:

Yes!
Buffy was my favorite TV show in 1997. Sarah was my crush! The 4th season is my favourite season of Buffy. I remember the rumours that in 2001 Britney will join Sarah in Buffy series..

So sad that after The Grudge 2004 and Scooby Do she almost disappeared from movies.

SMG is very talented! & drop dead gorg!!! 

31 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

1997 was Sarah Michelle Gellars breakout year..

Buffy, not one but two horror films, I know what you did last summer, and the highly anticipated Scream 2. 

Reading retrospective reviews,  Sarah's  character Helen Shivers has many saying roles should have been switched. 

The final girl deserved to be Helen. 

But Summer gave one hell of an iconic chase scene that ended up getting Helen hooked and fileted like a fish..

I loved watching IKWYDLS & Scream 2 growing up only cause she was in it. she's a great scream queen!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block