Share here your flop moments

Wendy Williams

41 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

All my positivity threads flop even though we purport a positive and respectful site :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

So then one would have to ask, how does site continue to thrive then? :selena_red_carpet_gomez_um_stare:

Hmm? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

:groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

What your threads do you mean for example? :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

Also my threads flop harder than stuff what I shoot between scream & shout :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Most of people are here for drama and don't care about normal threads :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, BananaBoy98 said:

What your threads do you mean for example? :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

Also my threads flop harder than stuff what I shoot between scream & shout :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Most of people are here for drama and don't care about normal threads :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

I had this whole thread about how life's come full circle in some ways with Britney continuing to put out music out there. How surreal it is. 

I had one lovely comment and that was about it. 

An entire thread mostly about drama as you poignantly pointed out on the other hand, received like 1000000000 pages :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay: so yeah. Just like you said I guess :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

I'm uncool and unpopular ok :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

• Love 1
3 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I had this whole thread about how life's come full circle in some ways with Britney continuing to put out music out there. How surreal it is. 

I had one lovely comment and that was about it. 

:wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

I'm so sorry for this :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

3 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I'm uncool and unpopular ok :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

Noooo, I don't  think :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block