In France People Are Comparing Britney To This

19 hours ago, Cheshire-B said:

Never heard that comparison in real life either. In France people know very little about how the conservatorship was bad but they see her insta. Most people think she needs help because her insta is very raw, real and natural. 

Mostly people love her in France, they do not hate on her but they are not informed very well about her situation. 

I think the comparison with Loana is not that weird because she has been crushed by the industry and manipulated by her close one. Unlike Britney we know for sure that Loana did have very serious mental health problems and last time I heard she was doing great. 

Also please don't post those horrible pictures of Loana you clearly took the worst pictures you found. This is not nice for her. How would you react if someone did the same to Britney ??? 

This is Loana in 2022:

loana.jpeg

She is 45 years old and I think she looks very good !

they're actually very informed about since since seb la frite's video that had millions and millions of views and broke the internet right after it

1 hour ago, do the thing said:

they're actually very informed about since since seb la frite's video that had millions and millions of views and broke the internet right after it

Well I did not say they never heard of it, they just don't realise how bad and illegal and traumatizing it is. They're like "oh poor Britney that's terrible" but that video from Seb barely covers half of what happened... 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.