The pop podcast discusses Taylor Swift and how her business strategy is the best in the industry, and how secretly Pre orders are being held week by week to keep her number one..

They discuss how four weeks are secretly devoted to pre orders and every Friday, a lottery gets picked so she is on the charts..

As of right now her website says Monday, October 31, is when orders are expected to ship.

After Friday 28 was done..

So the strategy is true,  plus I'm still confirmed, mine hasn't Shipped at all..but ups says the label is there, buy her store hasn't Shipped it.

I ordered mine on September 3.

Plus Keith slams negative Nancy's on Anti til tok making hits which unholy, and several number ones was actually able to chart .

He said if your a millennial or older, think tik tok like MTV,  Vh1,Trl or a record store,  if you look at like this,  you will evolve to present day, and understand that this is how music gets discovered and artists get huge..

As a 50 something working for Billboard it was my duty to dumb it down to your era of pop culture.

@Adriannn

@Midnights

@Jordan Miller

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block