SAD BOPS is now out. Stream exclusive on YouTube EDIT: ALBUM SET TO BE MODIFIED, CONCEPT ALBUM RETITTLED

EDIT: THE ALBUM IS SET TO HAVE SOME MODIFICATIONS, SO WHAT HAS BEEN UPLOADED TO YOUTUBE IS NOW TAKEN AS A CONCEPT, A DEMO ALBUM.

Hello everybody, some of you may recognize me as a kind of reactive user here.

Not long ago I made a post in General subforum, where I published a song, sharing that I'm not okay and how these days in my house in order to not believe in the pain, anxienty and depression, I sat and started remasterizing and recorded some old demos and recorded new songs: This I haven't got the time to do or the inspiration... but now I did it, and I finished the project (I thought this year I was not going to do an album, but here I am)

SADBOPSPORTADAsm.jpg 

SAD BOPS is a record 100% made by me and with some very talented producers of beats. Lyrics, Mix and voice 100% by me

It touches subjects as: false positivity, substance excesses, being in love with a friend (not corresponded), revenge, depression, anxienty, ***uality and the very first song dedicated to Britney (maybe the most difficult to do, It's so hard to do pop pop, and it's a bonustrack cuz the rhythm doesn't matches that music with the previous songs) and as the tittle of the album says, are Bops, good beats.

I know I don't have the greatest voice, but singing is one of the things that, once again, saved (or is trying to save) me... Cuz as the main song says, I'm not okay. Life's hard, most of the times not fair. I sing in English, Spanish and Japanese

Hope some of you listen to this, I wanted to share cuz maybe, it works for somebody. The album is full on YouTube, and it will be released on Spotify 4th November.

00:00 Not Okay (I Don´t Believe In Anybody Else)

03:15 XSO

05:42 Kisu****ai

08:16 Bi***ual Gay

10:20 Venganza

12:40 Las Voces En Tu Cabeza

15:24 Aves Carroñeras

17:29 Torbellino de KK

19:56 Volví Para Decirles Algo

22:03 Tarot

24:50 En Ti Pensando

27:18 Voy A Encontrarme

30:14 Justice For B (Bonustrack)

BACK.jpg

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block