Nicki Minaj makes an announcement of an announcement!

JayTawndre

2 minutes ago, Style. said:

Super Freaky Girl is shaping to be her biggest hit, but her attitude ruins it for me. I’m sincerely tired of ‘The industry tries to blackball my career’… if that’s the case, just retire. 

Shes just speaking her truth. There's a lot of dark **** that happens in the industry that's covered up. She calls people on they **** and I stan 💅💅💅:nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

• Like 1
Just now, The JayTawndre Show said:

Shes just speaking her truth. There's a lot of dark **** that happens in the industry that's covered up. She calls people on they **** and I stan 💅💅💅:nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

I think she’s on the mission to expose the music industry, but there’s literally her vs corporate giants. She’s whining about the Grammy’s, but they will not give it to her plain and simple. She’s not on a 360 deal like these girls; there’s no one behind her to pay for awards; she doesn’t have a radio deal; she doesn’t even have a manager…

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, The JayTawndre Show said:

Her no-shade-nicki-minaj.gif

10 minutes ago, Style. said:

I think she’s on the mission to expose the music industry, but there’s literally her vs corporate giants. She’s whining about the Grammy’s, but they will not give it to her plain and simple. She’s not on a 360 deal like these girls; there’s no one behind her to pay for awards; she doesn’t have a radio deal; she doesn’t even have a manager…

Grammy is trash

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block