Lady Gaga Set For Multimillion Dollar Deal For Second Vegas Residency?

Cqleb

55 minutes ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

People can say what they want about Gaga but no one can deny she works hard. She’s always working on something. Even if it’s rarely new music :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

So good to hear you enjoyed it and it was a great show. 
If she doesn’t come back here soon, I’ll just have to pop some Valium and make my way over to see her. 

Now that is true :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

11 hours ago, IsraeliMatt said:

I'm not a Gaga fan anymore just because I stopped enjoying her work, but when that introduction at the VMA's happened I was really irritated. Seemed to me like she was trying to take too much attention for herself in a moment that wasn't about her. She puts on a great show though. 

Yeah I remember I was irritated and mad at gaga  that night  and when she try to got the attention and try to kiss Britney I was like please no :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:thanks god Britney rejected her and wish Britney  would slap her or hit her with the vms trophy that would be iconic moment  :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

• Love 1
On 9/20/2022 at 11:12 PM, Steve W said:

I liked only her first album. Her voice does not do it for me. I just do not get it or want to try to get it. She does not have enough good songs for me to even think of attending one of her concerts. I just am not a fan of her voice. 

GIRL SHUT UP. 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Valdano said:

GIRL SHUT UP. 

We are all entitled to our own opinions.  No need to get your feathers all ruffled . Its not the end of your world. People tend to like to jump down others throats over a difference of opinions.  The world has a lot of that going around. We can politely agree to disagree . Thanks for your pleasant reply. I love Britney. Sorry I am not a fan of Lady Gaga .. Her first album with her voice manipulation worked well. Pokerface era . Otherwise I just am not in love with her voice 🤷🏼‍♂️… I do not love Grande either other than a few songs as well. Her voice sounds like Free Willy Perishing in most of her songs. She has a great voice when shes not using it to sound like a dying whale.  Lady Caca I mean Gaggag. Yeah you can keep her sparkles. Thanks .. I took a different route rather than zipping my lip. Bless your heart ❤️ 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block