Lady Gaga Set For Multimillion Dollar Deal For Second Vegas Residency?

Cqleb

12 minutes ago, Caleb Ellis said:

According to reports, Lady Gaga is set to sign a multi-million dollar contract for a new Las Vegas residency.  

exclusive-coverage-lady-gaga-performs-76
T.CO

LAST week Lady Gaga wrapped up her near sell-out Chromatica Ball world tour.But fans won't have too long to...

I liked only her first album. Her voice does not do it for me. I just do not get it or want to try to get it. She does not have enough good songs for me to even think of attending one of her concerts. I just am not a fan of her voice. 

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

I hope not. As a non-American, I’d love artists to get back to touring. I get Vegas is an “easy” gig comparatively, I just miss seeing acts not so far from home. Gaga hasn’t been to Aus since artRAVE and I was really hoping she’d come back soon. 

She literally just toured. But I do feel bad for the Aussie fans as she hasn't performed there in a while. She didn't do as many dates on this tour for health reasons and thankfully there was no cancellations, even if the Miami show had to end earlier because of the weather.

Vegas might be better for her health wise, and unfortunately, it doesn't look like LG7 will be here anytime soon, she's focused on filming the Joker sequel and her makeup brand.

8 hours ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

I hope not. As a non-American, I’d love artists to get back to touring. I get Vegas is an “easy” gig comparatively, I just miss seeing acts not so far from home. Gaga hasn’t been to Aus since artRAVE and I was really hoping she’d come back soon. 

Vegas isn't the thing stopping her from visiting Australia. She's just toured around America, Europe, and 2 shows in Japan. She'll probably go to Australia on her next tour but that will probably be in about five or six years lol.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Isla said:

She literally just toured. But I do feel bad for the Aussie fans as she hasn't performed there in a while. She didn't do as many dates on this tour for health reasons and thankfully there was no cancellations, even if the Miami show had to end earlier because of the weather.

Vegas might be better for her health wise, and unfortunately, it doesn't look like LG7 will be here anytime soon, she's focused on filming the Joker sequel and her makeup brand.

1 hour ago, BlackoutITZ said:

Vegas isn't the thing stopping her from visiting Australia. She's just toured around America, Europe, and 2 shows in Japan. She'll probably go to Australia on her next tour but that will probably be in about five or six years lol.

Should have clarified. I know she just toured, seems artists are taking their time getting back to it, not Gaga specifically. I’d love to see some shows close to home.
I was really hoping a pacific rim leg of the Chromatica Tour would be announced but it wasn’t. Japan was lucky so lucky. Until Joanne, we were included on every tour.  I understand her health and other commitments take a priority. Touring is a tough gig for her. 
I’m just bummed that of my two faves, one is mostly retired and the other keeps skipping us :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

I have always wanted to go to America so I suppose I would see her in Vegas. The length of the flight stresses me out though. 

1 hour ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

Should have clarified. I know she just toured, seems artists are taking their time getting back to it, not Gaga specifically. I’d love to see some shows close to home.
I was really hoping a pacific rim leg of the Chromatica Tour would be announced but it wasn’t. Japan was lucky so lucky. Until Joanne, we were included on every tour.  I understand her health and other commitments take a priority. Touring is a tough gig for her. 
I’m just bummed that of my two faves, one is mostly retired and the other keeps skipping us :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

I have always wanted to go to America so I suppose I would see her in Vegas. The length of the flight stresses me out though. 

I do feel for the fans in Australia and Latin America that missed out on the tour :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: I'm sure she'll visit y'all on the next one though

• Love 1
1 hour ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

This tour has been a success and Gaga herself seemed really passionate on stage so I wouldn’t say she wasn’t taking her time ‘getting back into touring’. The intention was that tour was always supposed to be shorter than the others. I do feel bad for the Aussie fans though. I had my date on Joanne World Tour cancelled so it meant a lot I finally got to see Gaga again on this tour.

If you ever get the money I’m sure Vegas would be an option!

5 minutes ago, Isla said:

This tour has been a success and Gaga herself seemed really passionate on stage so I wouldn’t say she wasn’t taking her time ‘getting back into touring’. The intention was that tour was always supposed to be shorter than the others. I do feel bad for the Aussie fans though. I had my date on Joanne World Tour cancelled so it meant a lot I finally got to see Gaga again on this tour.

If you ever get the money I’m sure Vegas would be an option!

I said some artists are taking their time getting back to touring. Not Gaga specifically. She toured in 16/17 and then in 22. Not even a really long break considering what happened between then and now. 

Bummer about the Joanne date but happy you got to see her this time. Was it amazing? :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:
Tbh Chromatica seemed like the more fun tour imo. 

It’s really not a matter of money, it’s the fear of flying. I’ve only done it a few times and never out of Australia. Sucks when you’re stranded on a big rock way down under lol. 

8 minutes ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

I said some artists are taking their time getting back to touring. Not Gaga specifically. She toured in 16/17 and then in 22. Not even a really long break considering what happened between then and now. 

Bummer about the Joanne date but happy you got to see her this time. Was it amazing? :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:
Tbh Chromatica seemed like the more fun tour imo. 

It’s really not a matter of money, it’s the fear of flying. I’ve only done it a few times and never out of Australia. Sucks when you’re stranded on a big rock way down under lol. 

I get you I get you. Gaga released the A Star Is Born soundtrack and launched Haus Labs inbetween Joanne World Tour and Chromatica’s release, and Covid delayed the Chromatica Ball by two years too.

I hope you do get to see her soon, I really enjoyed my show and it might have been one of the best concerts I’ve ever been to. I haven’t flown in almost 10 years so I get the feeling :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Isla said:

I get you I get you. Gaga released the A Star Is Born soundtrack and launched Haus Labs inbetween Joanne World Tour and Chromatica’s release, and Covid delayed the Chromatica Ball by two years too.

I hope you do get to see her soon, I really enjoyed my show and it might have been one of the best concerts I’ve ever been to. I haven’t flown in almost 10 years so I get the feeling :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

People can say what they want about Gaga but no one can deny she works hard. She’s always working on something. Even if it’s rarely new music :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

So good to hear you enjoyed it and it was a great show. 
If she doesn’t come back here soon, I’ll just have to pop some Valium and make my way over to see her. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block