What happened to Nicki's NM5?

latest?cb=20190203051640

NM5 is the fifth studio album by Nicki Minaj, to be released in summer 2022. It was first referenced as "the fifth thing thing" in the song “Barbie Goin Bad" in February of 2019. In the record, Minaj...

Nicki said she completed the album in 2019 and said she's going on tour after NM5's release like Ariana Grande but Ariana released Thank U Next right after Sweetner

She released Yikes in 2020 which was a promotional single and Arctic Tundra wasn't even released

Memories and Good Luck were recorded during that time too but they weren't released either (In 2021 she confirmed Memories is a part of NM5)

Then she got pregnant so the album was postponed

This year she released Do We Have A Problem and Bussin' which were the first 2 singles but I guess they got removed

And now she released Super Freaky Girl and as much as I love this song it has Pink Friday vibes (didn't she say NM5 is going to be like her mixtapes)

This era is so confusing :bouncey:

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block