I wonder why the Britney Army hasn’t gone in on this one?

3 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

That’s what I thought :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

They lie :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Or Britney didn’t sell that many perfumes :jordan-perfume:

She sold the same perfume 3 times puffer, hearts 💕, and without both plus all these other versions so this must be just made up to sell spray 

if I’m wrong then coooootoz to xtina but I’m going to buy curious now wonder if hers smells good never knew lol 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

How when it’s just new? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:
Celebrity “brand” isn’t it based off sales? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

Well a brand or person can be given awards, even if they’re not the highest selling in their field. Olivia Rodrigo has more Grammys than Britney but Britney’s first album alone has outsold Olivia’s entire discography. 

I’m just playing devils advocate, and trying to make sense of their statement. If products were awarded solely based on sales, Marvel films would’ve already won so many academy awards, Britney would’ve had way more Grammys and the Spice Girls would’ve won the Brit award. 

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Well a brand or person can be given awards, even if they’re not the highest selling in their field. Olivia Rodrigo has more Grammys than Britney but Britney’s first album alone has outsold Olivia’s entire discography. 

I’m just playing devils advocate, and trying to make sense of their statement. If products were awarded solely based on sales, Marvel films would’ve already won so many academy awards, Britney would’ve had way more Grammys and the Spice Girls would’ve won the Brit award. 

Ah, to clarify, sounds like they are suggesting it smells better even if it doesn’t have as much sales? 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.