I think its a good thing that Jayden and Preston turned out to be ungrateful

Buffie

10 minutes ago, Matou said:

the **** is this thread ? and this title ?

Reported

u really didn’t get their point

britney seeing how her kids turned out after everything she did for them will make her realise she doesn’t have to try anymore to impress anyone and she won’t bend to any or threats from her family cuz she doesn’t have the risk of losing her children (something that played a huge role for britney not speaking up during the cship)

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, xkhingx said:

u really didn’t get their point

britney seeing how her kids turned out after everything she did for them will make her realise she doesn’t have to try anymore to impress anyone and she won’t bend to any or threats from her family cuz she doesn’t have the risk of losing her children (something that played a huge role for britney not speaking up during the cship)

Tawndre? Explain if I don't get it ? :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

That said, I agree with your OP.

6 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

I honestly think that Preston is going to shock us! Notice he’s hasn’t said anything, the videos were his dad doing & he was a kid being a kid & it was Jayden secretly recording. He didn’t want anything to do with the interview. I think he kind of feel vindicated in the since that Britney has had a sweet spot for her baby child which most mothers do. I don’t think Britney love Preston any less. Being the oldest I remember getting blame for everything. I think he’s going to speak out in defense of Britney I see it! The oldest is always have a deeper connection to their mother 

I've had the same feeling and I hope I'm not wrong 

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.