Double Quarter Pounders!?

53 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

:urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

Yeah, I have high blood pressure, diabetes and I'm overweight. Met with a nutritionist this week who basically told me to keep my carb intake to like 210g per day (60g for each meal, plus 2 15g snacks). And then I myself am going the extra step to limit my sodium intake as well. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

And she gave me a tier list of foods to eat from best to worst, and all the best foods are meats like fish, chicken, beef, pork and turkey. :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

• Super Mods
14 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Yeah, I have high blood pressure, diabetes and I'm overweight. Met with a nutritionist this week who basically told me to keep my carb intake to like 210g per day (60g for each meal, plus 2 15g snacks). And then I myself am going the extra step to limit my sodium intake as well. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

And she gave me a tier list of foods to eat from best to worst, and all the best foods are meats like fish, chicken, beef, pork and turkey. :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

You’ve got this! Season 10 Hug GIF by Friends

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.