Britney and Elton John's remix of "Hold Me Closer" has surfaced

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please do not share download links.

1 minute ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

NO BECAUSE IM AN EXAHOLIC CALL IT WHAT YOU CALL IT

spacer.png

spacer.png

Nope, I think you just can’t see other people happy and only want the attention. Probably hurt your ego seeing bazillion people don’t share the same opinion as you. And tagging people left and right just to support your claims. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:
Just logged off for a bit, it’ll be nice for your mental health. 

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, Almost Mystical said:

Nope, I think you just can’t see other people happy and only want the attention. Probably hurt your ego seeing bazillion people don’t share the same opinion as you. And tagging people left and right just to support your claims. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:
Just logged off for a bit, it’ll be nice for your mental health. 

Why are you still keeping up from an opinion I made of a song from over 1000 pages ago? :orangu_orangutan_ape: Weren’t you just telling me to let it go yet here you are contradicting yourself by not letting my comment go? Now watch. I’m going to get crucified again by either you or another member for simply defending myself from a bunch of attacks. :orangu_orangutan_ape: The 2nd grade mentality of this forum… :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe: Again, I am beyond THRILLED you and many others enjoy it !!!! Again, I should have waited until the hype died down a bit since I gave my honest opinion during the very early honeymoon stage of the song, especially since there are now many other members who are stating the same thing I said. Now, please stream STREAM STREAM!!! until your heart desires but wait until it’s officially released out of respect to Britney ofc.🌹

IM IN MY EXAHOLIC ERA NOW. PEACE AND LOVE !!!! spacer.png

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Kaz90 said:

You can count on one hand the people who don’t love the song. This has legit received almost universal praise on the major pop music forums, we LOVE to see it!

Hi. I’ve decided to respond to this comment. Please don’t attack me but from what I saw on ATRL, it’s been getting mixed reviews unfortunately. https://atrl.net/forums/topic/409206-elton-john-britney-spears-hold-me-closer/page/44/#comments

What other pop forums are you referring to? Any links? I’d be curious to know. :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

2 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Hi. I’ve decided to respond to this comment. Please don’t attack me but from what I saw on ATRL, it’s been getting mixed reviews unfortunately. https://atrl.net/forums/topic/409206-elton-john-britney-spears-hold-me-closer/page/44/#comments

What other pop forums are you referring to? :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

Hi if you bother to read more than one page you’ll see the majority of the reviews are positive. Also go to Popjustice and you’ll see the praise too, and they aren’t all Britney stans.

This will  smash with the general public it’s too catchy not to.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
5 minutes ago, Kaz90 said:

You can count on one hand the people who don’t love the song. This has legit received almost universal praise on the major pop music forums, we LOVE to see it!

IKR! Everyone is loving it everywhere. This is a quote from Pop Justice that I think really hit hard:

This song just showcases how it is just so important to be unique in pop music. It is Britney singing, you would never mistake her for anyone else. You instantly know it's her. She is selling the **** out of yet another song. That is star power.

It is also brillant that this is just a low key release in a way. She is avoiding the pressure of a lead single while reminding us all of her brillant pop sensitivities. It instantly feels like Classic Britney.

A queen.

Britney Spears, often imitated but never duplicated. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Love 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.