Game: Write a caption in Britney's "language"

1 hour ago, Z-dawg said:

Always use a full length mirror yโ€™all ๐Ÿชž๐Ÿชž๐Ÿชž Reflecting, you know what I mean ??? ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ If you do, kiss it ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ if you donโ€™t, also kiss it ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Iโ€™ve been doing some gardening, because why not keep your fingers green! ๐Ÿฅฌ Also planning to create a mini Koi pond ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ . Selena Gomez ย โค๏ธโค๏ธ Thank you for your support all of you, Hold Me Closer, new song ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ•บ. I just watched tiny utensils mix a tiny cupcake ๐Ÿง๐Ÿง๐Ÿง in a tiny bowl and baked in a tiny oven! The guys hands were huge !!! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Have a blessed day! Murica โ€ฆ

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Once a little birdie told me ... To observe ๐Ÿ”Ž๐Ÿ”Ž๐Ÿ”Ž Look deep inside your soul every day and pray ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™!! While we're all waiting for special things to happen dear GOD!!!!! And dance your pain away ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ!! We're all special kind ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนย 

PSS this video is 6 months old!!

• Love 1
  • Content Curators

โ€œThisย is me in my new shirt and my slap happy dressย ๐Ÿ‘—๐Ÿ’ƒย I love it!!!!! ย I spammed the same photo of Selena and she was kind enough to send the outfit to me โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ’• even the barbie head which I eventually gave to my baby sawyer as a chew toy but he almost ate so I threw it away ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ‘ฑโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ฑ Anyway Iโ€™m still gonna post this beautiful photo of her, I think sheโ€™sย Spanish. Pssss stay classy and happy folks ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•โ€ย 

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

Lately I've been obsessed with cheese๐Ÿง€๐Ÿง€๐Ÿง€ It's seems like I can't say no โŒ to It!!! I love the feeling when It melts in my mouth๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘ I swear I could eat cheese forever!โฑ Is God cheese or is cheese God?๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ’ญAnyway, I've lost 5 pounds on Maui and I'm so proud๐Ÿ‘™I've seen my sister's ๐Ÿ‘บ pictures in bikini and I gotta say, we DO NOT share the same genesโŒโŒโŒ ย And I feel like my mama is getting smaller day by day, she's smaller than Madonna!!!๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ“ Anyway, just wanted to share these pictures I took while in Four Seasonsย London๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ย although I will probably delete and re-upload them a couple of times! So better be read, Murica!!!๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Kiss my ๐Ÿ‘ while you're at It!!!๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-22BGW6itRHRpvPFtrmX

Sweet sweet mother nature ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ ... Gave us all a lot to be proud of!!! Sometimes I feel like I was a kitten in my past life as I drank a HUGE milkshake the other day I got a brain freeze ๐Ÿง ๐Ÿง ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฃ But the question is ... Got any milk ??? ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿผ

• Love 1

When the sky is full of dark clouds but the sun is always coming up next... itโ€™s a dreamworld of our own making!!! Iโ€™m baking cakes and creating new tastes as life is to be LIVED๐Ÿ’ฏ!!!!! Anyways I filmed this video last night for all the haters ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™„ !!!! My *** is shaking and to be kissed!! God bless !!!! Psss Elton John is everything!

• Haha 2

051ef304920cc90522e7ccaecd890005.jpg

Look at the bright side of the moon ... ๐ŸŒœ๐ŸŒœ๐ŸŒœ๐ŸŒœ Sleepwalking is crazy once I saw my sister doing that !!! But it's always moments that make our LIFE special ๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ€ I bought a tiny dress two months ago, it wasn't my size but I lost two pounds and it fits perfect so I'm proud ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช!! I used not to care about getting but giving as you may know ... Now you can all kiss it ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘!!!!

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, Nickey said:

Once a little birdie told me ... To observe ๐Ÿ”Ž๐Ÿ”Ž๐Ÿ”Ž Look deep inside your soul every day and pray ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™!! While we're all waiting for special things to happen dear GOD!!!!! And dance your pain away ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ!! We're all special kind ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนย 

PSS this video is 6 months old!!

Aww this is so cute

• Love 1