Game: Write a caption in Britney's "language"

1 hour ago, Z-dawg said:

Always use a full length mirror y’all 🪞🪞🪞 Reflecting, you know what I mean ??? 🤯🤯🤯 If you do, kiss it 🍑🍑🍑 if you don’t, also kiss it 🍑🍑🍑 I’ve been doing some gardening, because why not keep your fingers green! 🥬 Also planning to create a mini Koi pond 🐠🐠🐠. Selena Gomez  ❤️❤️ Thank you for your support all of you, Hold Me Closer, new song 💃🏼🕺. I just watched tiny utensils mix a tiny cupcake 🧁🧁🧁 in a tiny bowl and baked in a tiny oven! The guys hands were huge !!! 😮😮😮 Have a blessed day! Murica …

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Once a little birdie told me ... To observe 🔎🔎🔎 Look deep inside your soul every day and pray 🙏🙏🙏!! While we're all waiting for special things to happen dear GOD!!!!! And dance your pain away 💃💃!! We're all special kind 🌹🌹 

PSS this video is 6 months old!!

• Love 1
  • Content Curators

“This is me in my new shirt and my slap happy dress 👗💃 I love it!!!!!  I spammed the same photo of Selena and she was kind enough to send the outfit to me ☺️💕 even the barbie head which I eventually gave to my baby sawyer as a chew toy but he almost ate so I threw it away 🐶👱‍♀️😱 Anyway I’m still gonna post this beautiful photo of her, I think she’s Spanish. Pssss stay classy and happy folks 😜🖕🖕🖕” 

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

Lately I've been obsessed with cheese🧀🧀🧀 It's seems like I can't say no to It!!! I love the feeling when It melts in my mouth👁👄👁 I swear I could eat cheese forever!⏱ Is God cheese or is cheese God?🤔💭Anyway, I've lost 5 pounds on Maui and I'm so proud👙I've seen my sister's 👺 pictures in bikini and I gotta say, we DO NOT share the same genes  And I feel like my mama is getting smaller day by day, she's smaller than Madonna!!!🙊📏 Anyway, just wanted to share these pictures I took while in Four Seasons London🇬🇧  although I will probably delete and re-upload them a couple of times! So better be read, Murica!!!🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Kiss my 🍑 while you're at It!!!💋💋💋

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-22BGW6itRHRpvPFtrmX

Sweet sweet mother nature 🕊️🕊️🕊️🕊️ ... Gave us all a lot to be proud of!!! Sometimes I feel like I was a kitten in my past life as I drank a HUGE milkshake the other day I got a brain freeze 🧠🧠🤯🤯🤣 But the question is ... Got any milk ??? 🍼🍼🍼

• Love 1

When the sky is full of dark clouds but the sun is always coming up next... it’s a dreamworld of our own making!!! I’m baking cakes and creating new tastes as life is to be LIVED💯!!!!! Anyways I filmed this video last night for all the haters 🤷🏼‍♀️🙄 !!!! My *** is shaking and to be kissed!! God bless !!!! Psss Elton John is everything!

• Haha 2

051ef304920cc90522e7ccaecd890005.jpg

Look at the bright side of the moon ... 🌜🌜🌜🌜 Sleepwalking is crazy once I saw my sister doing that !!! But it's always moments that make our LIFE special 🎀🎀🎀🎀 I bought a tiny dress two months ago, it wasn't my size but I lost two pounds and it fits perfect so I'm proud 💪💪💪!! I used not to care about getting but giving as you may know ... Now you can all kiss it 🍑🍑🍑🍑!!!!

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block