Kevin Federline posts video that their kids secretly recorded of Britney

Just now, IForgotYouExisted said:

The comments of TMZ posting this story in facebook are literally ALL in favor to Britney.

Kevin really made himself even more unlikable.

The comments are really nice to read!

Sounds like the Federline crew is trying to cash in last minute 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

The comments of TMZ posting this story in facebook are literally ALL in favor to Britney.

Kevin really made himself even more unlikable.

The comments are really nice to read!

The way TMZ worded their article had me raising my eyebrows, so it’s good to see it’s not swaying public opinion as they likely intended. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

This just backfire on his ***.  Makes him look even more of a piece of S*** than he already is.  I am pretty sure he was going for the bad mother narrative but instead he is showing us how he is razing the kids.  Ungrateful brats that don't respect their mother.  The woman whom worked none stop to feed not only them but their entire family cause their good for nothing father could not keep a job and the reality tv shows that he appear on did nothing for him. 

• Love 6
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.