Fey en el concierto de Alejandra Guzmán interpretando "Eternamente Bella"

59 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

I love Fey! She was huge in the nineties here. I know she's like an institution there but Alejandra Guzmán? I barely know her.

Alejandra Guzmán is the one that along with Gloria Trevi has remained the most consistent with her career since the 90s, despite all the scandals and health issues. She had a lot of hits in the 90s but she was always a bit more on the rock side, then in the 2000s she also had some hits, mostly rock-ballads.

She just finished her joint tour with Paulina Rubio in the US, and then right away started her solo tour.

Alejandra Guzmán is the daughter of one of the greatest actresses of Mexico, Silvia Pinal, and the singer Enrique Guzmán. And she's also Sylvia Pasquel's sister, another actress. Gossip tv shows and magazines are always talking about all of them because there's always lots of family issues. Sylvia Pasquel's daughter had a daughter with Luis Miguel, but she wasn't recognized until years later, so that was always a topic. Then Alejandra has also had lots of issues recently with her own daughter, her brother, the brother's wife. She herself had a lot of health issues after a plastic surgery that went wrong. There's always something to talk about her and her family,

But as I said, despite everything, she's never stopped working, she's along with Gloria Trevi, the only ones that keep performing constantly every year, and she is recognized for having a peculiar but talented voice, as well as the dancing.

Some of her hits:

• Content Curators

Way better chemistry than with Paulina.

I saw the perrisimas tour and even though I like Pau better, Alejandra was 100 like always.

Pau seems a little full of herself and a tad bit out of touch.

I still love Fey above both Alejandra and Paulina though 

• Like 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.