Agustín Malandra's Album "GEMINI"

GEMINI (2020)

"GEMINI" is the 3rth Studio album by Agustín Malandra. It was written, recorded and produced between may 2019 to March 2020. It is fully written by me and produced by Agustín, BlackRose, Eskry, Sean T, among others. The album has indie pop influences and it's divided into 4 main themes: Horoscope (1 to 4), Pride (5 to 7), S3x & Fun (8 to 11) and Love & Life (12 to 15). It's the most well recieved work from Agustin to date. Its promotion was cancelled due to the begining of the pandemic, but it has some live performances and streaming performances as well. The first official single "Thirsty" is the most watched work from Agustin and "Bien Orgullosas" is the fan favorite song. The single "Lo Hiciste Otra Vez" is a re-imagined cover of Kylie's Minogue "Did It Again"

ab67616d0000b2738e3838a4ea2e8cee6ca09d4e

Singles:

010. Queer Powa (2019) - Promo Single

01. Thirsty (2019)

02. Sol en Géminis (2020)

03. Lo Hiciste Otra Vez (2020)

04. Bajo Sábanas (2020)

05. Bien Orgullosas (2020)

06. Entre Nubes Con Los Pies En La Tierra (2021)

00. Esa Perra (2020) - Promo Single

to all users: I apreciate all the support you can give me as an independent and autogestive artist: following me on spotify & apple, downloading my stuff, sharing, subscribing to my youtube channel and commenting.

Promo Performances:

Sol En Géminis / Lo Hiciste Otra Vez (Live) - This performance was one of the 50 chosen by the Buenos Aires Province Government to get a prize for the underground artists of the province.

Thirsty / you shoud see me in a crown (Billie Eilish Cover)

AGUSTÍN TALKING EACH SONG OFF "GEMINI" ALBUM

promo video: DEMO VS FINAL VERSION

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block