Did @StyleHoliday steal Lil Kim’s aesthetic

rik

@Style. give it up it’s me I win u lose hahah oh **** yo I’m a bad ***** ima ima bad ***** I’m a bad *****. I told u before I told u to go out to the boutiques and while you’re there pick some pick some fruit out I want leopard print and it’s like I just ended every rap ***** in the building like like I’m ricki minaj ricki leweinksy rick had a drink of Barbie like I mean I don’t even know why u girls bother at this point 

• Haha 1
Just now, Style. said:

Not Nicki fighting the barbz :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

Pink Friday Eminem 8 mile it must hurt to sell ur album on PayPal. Specially when u were in the game 1520. U were hot when shaq teamed up with penny…… Man U were magic, I mean look at u now h0e uR just tragic. Ur a tragedy, ur a parody first name @anne last name raggedy. These goofy biches are stupidity personified… Wayne you on the gully or the Gazza side

u gotta be careful with who you pick fights with and in this business what I’ve learnt is u just never know

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block