A creative thread: Songs which lyrics in radio is often replaced by a BEEP and:

14 minutes ago, Isla said:

Pretty sure the clean version of ABCDEFU goes ‘forget you’.

For Ariana’s Thank U Next I’d put ‘I’m so very grateful for my ex’.

swear to God i have heard bleeped out ABCDEFU. maybe in my dreams then. these days many times im on the side of not turning on Radio or music channel. rather using Spotify. so i didn't really remember right away it was - forget you -. but then again somewhere in my mind comes a memory that from radio or TV from some channel it was bleeped out.

I'm so very grateful for my ex. could be fun yeah

• Love 1
14 hours ago, RreestriReegliReedi13 said:

swear to God i have heard bleeped out ABCDEFU. maybe in my dreams then. these days many times im on the side of not turning on Radio or music channel. rather using Spotify. so i didn't really remember right away it was - forget you -. but then again somewhere in my mind comes a memory that from radio or TV from some channel it was bleeped out.

I'm so very grateful for my ex. could be fun yeah

It might have been bleeped out on TV lol. But I was referring to the clean version on Spotify.

10 minutes ago, RreestriReegliReedi13 said:

yu mean no swearing and softly and in manner approaching topics like this little songie on repeated Rude lyrics?

for real tho you say "that" and i can't understand what you meanie even

We don't censor words, we always use the dirty version. 

2 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

We don't censor words, we always use the dirty version. 

okay, im glad to know 

glad we cleared this up

it was really a very general statement and i was like what you talking about haha

well i might say im no different then at least in this aspect

preferring the dirty version

but i also like to watch tv every now and then and then its interesting how they will change it up

yea i forgot in the rut but ABCDEFU has a clever solution with 'forget u' i NOW begin to be so aware of hahaahhaahhhhh

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.