Halsey Announces New Single ‘So Good’

Cqleb

• Content Curators
6 minutes ago, Sourab Patodi said:

What happen now…I thought her label was not letting her release music

They’re taking a chance on it after Halsey went viral on TikTok claiming they wouldn’t let them release it. We’ll see how it does 

• Love 1

Glad she stood up to her label and got to do it her way! Labels need to stop treating their established artists, who they’re supposed to promote, like a random signing in the bedroom on TikTok. The whole “make it go viral before we’ll support it” trend is corny and damaging to artists being creative. Honesty hope it’s not a viral trend. More interested to see where she’s going creatively  after putting out her opus 9 months ago.

1 hour ago, Naes614 said:

I wonder when she filmed the video. The whole thing seems a bit calculated but I could be wrong. 

She’s had the song done for quite some time. Just a couple months after she put out IICHL, IWP she was talking about this song. Her partner directed it as well so it was probably done and just waiting for the label to get their heads out of their *****.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block