Okay so I've never actually expressed fully my love for miss Kim Petras. 💋

Icy GIF by Kim Petras

Here we goooooo! 

First off her story is powerful. Being the first main Transgender Pop star.... She actually had very supportive parents when she realized she was trans... That's amazing. Support system with family is vital and not everyone has it sadly. 💘

heart to break GIF by Kim Petras

She wrote songs for years and actually wrote for artists like Danity Kane and more! Her songwriting skills for Pop music is unmatchable. She has the eye for Pop. Not just as an artist but as a songwriter. She has some very meaningful lyrics in her music. 

kim petras GIF by Paris Hilton

She has released BOP AFTER BOP since 2018. But she has been on the scene for wayyyyyy longer. It took her ten years to be where she is now.... 

Icy GIF by Kim Petras

She started from the bottom now she's here!!!!

Playing Coachella, VMAs, Lollapalooza, EMAs, doing performances on iHeartRadio and GMA, I mean must I go on???? She's literally slaying!!!! 

Icy GIF by Kim Petras

I haven't related or loved an artist as much since Britney Spears. Kim Petras is so iconic. ❤️❤️❤️

It would be my dream to meet her 😭😭😭 Lord knows I've tried lately!!!! ❤️🙄🙄

How much do YOU Stan the new Princess of Pop? 

Kim Petras GIF

Some of her best songs and videos! 

She's so iconic I love her so much 😭😭😭

• Love 7

Her song titles are so extra and raunchy for no reason. She is not a princess of pop. Not even a princess of pop from the new girls. Not even close until she comes close to Miss Dua Lipa :idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no: the one good song she has is not even hers :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

I respect your admiration for her and good for her for what she’s accomplished under the circumstances, but she’s a D-List popstar at best. This generations Heidi Klum in the pop music scene :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod: if I can meet Aly & AJ for $100 you can meet ha for $50. Where are the meet and greets for ha? :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1

"Princess of Pop"? Britney sweetie I'm so sorry. :ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:

The fact that her career has gone nowhere despite releasing two studio albums and a couple EPs says it all. And it annoys me when people mention her sexuality as if it changes anything; whether she were a man, woman, non-binary or other, it really doesn't matter because regardless of her gender, her music simply isn't connecting with the GP. That's something she and her label should be focusing on changing. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

Is it too dirty for you?

Yes...yes...and yes! However, thanks to @JayTawndre I just listened to all of her stuff from Icy up until present day...

I didn't think I was a prude but ms thing went all the way in with that Aaliyah/Christina Aguilera aesthetic and that Cupcakke level vulgarity...

and the beginning of today I was shocked by Britney's people's choice video gesture, now she looks like a church lady by comparison...

:jeanluc_ashamed_embarrassed_hide_facepalm_meme:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
11 minutes ago, Stefani said:

"Princess of Pop"? Britney sweetie I'm so sorry. :ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:

The fact that her career has gone nowhere despite releasing two studio albums and a couple EPs says it all. And it annoys me when people mention her sexuality as if it changes anything; whether she were a man, woman, non-binary or other, it really doesn't matter because regardless of her gender, her music simply isn't connecting with the GP. That's something she and her label should be focusing on changing. 

:liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.