Trend on TikTok that’s making fun of Britney

I have noticed A LOT of videos on TikTok that are doing this and clearly making fun of her. I comment all the time, defending the queen :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

It seems that the “spinning” is now being noticed by the general public… If you see someone make a video that’s clearly making fun of her, call them out and stand up for Britney. Tell them that making fun of her is not right! :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

What are your thoughts of her being associated with spinning in circles? 

• Haha 2

Let them talk. All they do is expose how insecure and stupid they are. There is so much wrong with the world, but they lack the intelligence to target the people actually destroying the world with lies and go after Britney Spears, who is on her longest career break ever. They are miserable after years of lockdown and deep down are jealous of her resilience and strength after basically living through 13 years of lockdowns and being overworked. 

I know it's infuriating, but as someone who was ride or die with Britney in 2007 and was physically bullied in middle school for liking her, it's been worse. One day you learn to just learn to have Britney all for yourself and have compassion for all of the miserable oafs who obsessively attack her. 

• Love 6
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, OverIt said:

Tell them that making fun of her is not right! :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

I don't understand this train of thought. :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously:  Yes people are mean but she is a celebrity who willingly posts content on a public forum.  People have every right to ridicule her.  I don't condone it, it's a very negative way for a person to spend their free time, but if she doesn't want people to comment she shouldn't post. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
10 minutes ago, handmedown said:

I don't understand this train of thought. :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously:  Yes people are mean but she is a celebrity who willingly posts content on a public forum.  People have every right to ridicule her.  I don't condone it, it's a very negative way for a person to spend their free time, but if she doesn't want people to comment she shouldn't post. 

I will always defend the queen :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

• Love 1
42 minutes ago, tommy_boy said:

I thought you were going to post an example of it, so we could get in context. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

No, I’m not posting a video mocking Britney. People are pretending to be her and putting heavy eyeliner on while posing back and forth to the camera and spinning. Surely, you have an idea of what they could be doing. 

4 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Let them talk. All they do is expose how insecure and stupid they are. There is so much wrong with the world, but they lack the intelligence to target the people actually destroying the world with lies and go after Britney Spears, who is on her longest career break ever. They are miserable after years of lockdown and deep down are jealous of her resilience and strength after basically living through 13 years of lockdowns and being overworked. 

I know it's infuriating, but as someone who was ride or die with Britney in 2007 and was physically bullied in middle school for liking her, it's been worse. One day you learn to just learn to have Britney all for yourself and have compassion for all of the miserable oafs who obsessively attack her. 

Username checks out :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas::sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 1

Not suprising tbh. Her comment section in a lot of videos and picture has been full of people noticing how weird her "dangin"/writing is.  But when I mentioned that this will lead to the public and media mocking her and turning on her again yall acted like I was crazy. :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012: You can all think its cute and fine but most people dont because they arent stans and they WANT to have something to gossip about. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.