Why aren’t we talking about Janet’s THROB?

Idk about you but these days I’m starting to feel pretty good around here despite my FRICKEN HEAD AND FACE INJRY THIS WEEK OMFG :chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm: 

it’s time to celebrate the final hour of Easter with a  very spiritual and somewhat …. Christian song. Janet’s THROB

the visuals: insane, sensually gratifying, fluid and overall stimulating

the production : Google is gonna censor this but YES, its S :milkney_slumber_party_glory_britney_blue_lick_yum_table:E :bang_gun_dance_boom_blue: X :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food: Y 

I cannot believe how much they snapped and her vocals simply compliment the overall vibe 

I am so impressed by her career staring at Control. She really is a blueprint for so many and this song makes me want to dance (and I’m not even good at dancing!!) 

@SlayOut @GODNA IS A QUEEN 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

80% of Janet's songs and videos are a variation of the essence of "Throb" hah, girl is on fire...

Ugh you are so right. She is consistent in the best kind of way. I love her energy here as well

She is a visual artist omfg

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.