We Need the circus Copenhagen show in full (proof it was fully recorded)

3 hours ago, DanielPH91 said:

There was nothing “special” about Copenhagen. The show had screens in use because she played a stadium. People in nosebleeds and further back on the floor wouldn’t of seen anything. 
This video shows you the size of the stadium

also, as someone already said. The screens were there for about 3/4 shows of the first leg. There was nothing for Europe except Copenhagen (due to the size of the stadium)

The decision raised questions around her lip synching at the time. The screen projections (IMAG) were however brought back for the second us leg and Australia. 

Damn! Thats a huge stadium! 

9 hours ago, DanielPH91 said:

There was nothing “special” about Copenhagen. The show had screens in use because she played a stadium. People in nosebleeds and further back on the floor wouldn’t of seen anything. 
This video shows you the size of the stadium

also, as someone already said. The screens were there for about 3/4 shows of the first leg. There was nothing for Europe except Copenhagen (due to the size of the stadium)

The decision raised questions around her lip synching at the time. The screen projections (IMAG) were however brought back for the second us leg and Australia. 

You’re right wow I never noticed Copenhagen was the only European show with IMAG not even London got recorded that sucks 

On 4/5/2022 at 7:10 PM, Tear the floor up up said:

Why did some shows have the screens and others didn't? 

Let's get this clear – every show of the Circus Tour had the same full production. The screen was present in each of the 97 shows as it wasn't for a better view from far away, but also the whole production heavily relied on it being present lol like Britney coming down for Circus, the Womanizer intro etc. But to be sure I went to YouTube and looked it up:

• June 17, Manchester: Screen was there
  • June 19 & 20, Dublin: Screen was there
  • July 4, 5 & 6, Paris: Screen was there
  • July 9, Antwerp: Screen was there
  • July 11, Copenhagen: Well we know it was there 
  • July 13 & 14, Stockholm: Screen was tehre
  • July 16, Helsinki: Screen was there
  • July 19, St. Petersburg: Screen was there
  • July 21, Moscow: Screen was there
  • July 26, Berlin: Screen was there AND SO WAS I ❤️  
On 4/6/2022 at 8:31 AM, IForgotYouExisted said:

Because there were plans to release a DVD.

However the 360° screen had some copyright issues. Apparently the band U2 had these rights and this made Britney not able to release anything including the screens.

Here is the lawsuit about that: https://cafc.uscourts.gov/sites/default/files/opinions-orders/15-2040.Opinion.10-19-2016.1.PDF

19 minutes ago, NOTHXBYEJORDY said:

Let's get this clear – every show of the Circus Tour had the same full production. The screen was present in each of the 97 shows as it wasn't for a better view from far away, but also the whole production heavily relied on it being present lol like Britney coming down for Circus, the Womanizer intro etc. But to be sure I went to YouTube and looked it up:

Here is the lawsuit about that: https://cafc.uscourts.gov/sites/default/files/opinions-orders/15-2040.Opinion.10-19-2016.1.PDF

You’re confusing screens with screen real-time footage, no other Europe date had concert IMAG I went to one of those dates you mentioned and it most definitely did not have IMAG. Of course they had screens for backdrop and interlude projection but that user is referring to the show playing through the arenas. 

6 hours ago, NOTHXBYEJORDY said:

Yeah you’re confusing yourself. We are all aware the 360 screen was present at EVERY show. What we are saying is the IMAG (screen footage) was NOT present at EVERY show ☺️

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.