Will Robin Greenhill and Lou Taylor Be Charged With Abuse?

According to Britney, both Robin and Lou abused Britney. Even according to all of Britney's dancers. So when Lou sends her next cease and desist to try and silence me like she did my last topic, I just will say that it's not my opinion, it's the opinion of Britney, her dancers, and her staff, according to their latest Instagram posts! So will Robin and Lou get charged with abuse for spying, detaining, secluding, withholding, manipulating, gaslighting, and the rest? All of which are literal definitions of ABUSE in most states, but I guess since Britney was in a CoNsErVaToRsHiP, somehow it's okay. Wow! I love that for these alleged abusers. What are your thoughts, and will you show up at their court dates to rally? :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

• Love 2

Lou Taylor and Robin and the rest of you people if you’re here lurking seriously was it worth being this evil to one person for money? Did you really think you would get away with it?
    Hey  Robin btw you're an idiot because you set yourself up to be the fall guy, you did all of your best buds dirty work with pleasure and now look at you about to be in orange! And I bet being evil and absolute B**tch to someone so much more successful than you just made you feel like you finally won something didn’t it?!

Lou never cared about you robin, she was happy being able to hide behind you sweet heart! You were just used as a shield, hope you enjoyed your job as the FORCED Assistant of Britney Spears. I’m certain people in prison would love to hear about how you treated someone so many look up to!

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Lou Taylor and Robin and the rest of you people if you’re here lurking seriously was it worth being this evil to one person for money? Did you really think you would get away with it?
    Hey  Robin btw you're an idiot because you set yourself up to be the fall guy, you did all of your best buds dirty work with pleasure and now look at you about to be in orange! And I bet being evil and absolute B**tch to someone so much more successful than you just made you feel like you finally won something didn’t it?!

Lou never cared about you robin, she was happy being able to hide behind you sweet heart! You were just used as a shield, hope you enjoyed your job as the FORCED Assistant of Britney Spears. I’m certain people in prison would love to hear about how you treated someone so many look up to!

My thoughts exactly, so sick how they allegedly abused and totally destroyed someone’s life and just think they can get away with it… rot in h.ell you demented psychopaths!!!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.