Lou Taylor is threatening Britney fans with cease and desists on Instagram

She needs a good slap .. and jail... maybe a few slaps in jail... I'd love her to send me something..just make sure theres a return address on it

heart smile GIF

Here in the uk we don't do the 3rd party involvement when it comes to morals.. how about no lawyers..no letters,  no more empty threats AND IM TALKING DIRECTLY TO YOU LOU TAYLOR .. IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM YOU WOULD LIKE TO DISCUSS WITH THE FAN BASE, RATHER THAN SINGLING OUT US ONE AT A TIME WITH YOUR COWARDLY USELESS THREATS , WHY NOT TAKE US ALL ON??! 

DO YOU WANT MY EMAIL ADDRESS? I'D LOVE TO CLEAR THR AIR AND REBUNK SOME OF OHR STATEMENTS IF YOU CAN ACTUALLY DO IT THEN WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR... 

YOU HAVE COMMITTED CRIMES..YOU HAVE STOLEN MONEY.. WE AS A FAN BASE HAVE DONE NOTHING CRIMINAL..

YOUR A CHRISTIAN RIGHT? ..STEALING IS A SIN.. YOU UNDERSTAND YOU ARE GOING TO JAIL..

IF YOU PUSH US, WE WILL PUSH BACK HARDER..

.. AT THE END OF THE DAY,  WHICH OF US IS IN A POSITION TO POTENTIALLY BE BEHIND BARS? 

KEEP IT UP LOU..YOUR IMAGE IS BEING DESTROYED..KARMA BTTCH.. LETS SEE IF YOUR PASTOR HUSBAND CAN FIX THAT FOR YOU! :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.