Glory has hit 400 million streams on Spotify

15 minutes ago, e_ffen said:

Not bad honestly all things considered! 400m is respectable. 

Now let’s get Slayer Party to 100m on YT! Hopefully not long after her label will certify both Glory and SP gold (or I’ll have some choice words)! 
Tiffany Pollard Knife GIF

Glory isn't eligible for gold, maybe in 30 years. 

1 hour ago, LostAvenger said:

Glory isn't eligible for gold, maybe in 30 years. 

I know it’s a stretch but it’s so close (last I read it was 440k? Not sure though). I just need it to be certified so that all of her studio albums are at least gold 😭

• Love 1
15 hours ago, e_ffen said:

I know it’s a stretch but it’s so close (last I read it was 440k? Not sure though). I just need it to be certified so that all of her studio albums are at least gold 😭

Glory not even selling 100 copies a week in US from on demand audio I got the leaked soundscan update last to last year. Glory streams haven't improved heavily, the thing is that no fanbase can keep anything afloat you need GP for this and Glory album has minimum to no playlisting. 

Glory can only reach gold if new albums comes out and Britney tells streaming services to playlist it to increase some demand otherwise glory going gold is a dream. 😭

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.