Lady Gaga Announces Long-Awaited Chromatica Ball Tour!

54 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I'm seated - my lazy *** was not feeling lining up :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Knowing my luck i'd be next to idiots! Very excited to attend!

I was considering a seat too because sometimes you can get a better view of the show depending on the stage layout, but the only seats left when I entered the presale were very far away and in the nosebleeds. I didn't want to risk waiting for the general sale so I just snatched some GA tickets. I've always been in GA before at Gaga's shows and it's usually a crazy experience. Let me just pray that we don't have a heat wave in late July cause chile :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

34 minutes ago, Anna Karina said:

116€ for standing tickets in Düsseldorf :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised: front of stage is already sold out and I've read that they cost 250€. I'd pay that money for Britney in a heartbeat, but I don't know if I like Lady Gaga that much... :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

I went on my Ticketmaster account as I forgot where exactly I brought a seat and.... yeah, I could tell I was on the cheap even back when I was working in 2020 when I first brought my ticket (out of work at the moment). My seat is quite high up for Tottenham Hotspur stadium dd. On the plus side I figured out I can take two buses to the stadium from where I live, I live in a different area of North London.

Edited by Isla

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.