Lady Gaga Announces Long-Awaited Chromatica Ball Tour!

48 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I'm a casual fan, however I am very tempted to go to the London show on the 30th, any other British exhaler's going?

@Isla you're going on the 29th? 

Yes I should be. I originally brought a ticket back in 2020, the show was scheduled for the 30th but Ticketmaster sent out emails today saying the 30th July has been rescheduled for the 29th.

The 30th July 2022 has been added as a second date.

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, bas che said:

I’m surprised she didn’t rename it. Chromatica as a title isn’t exactly popular given the albums dismal commercial success. 

The “Star is Born” tour would have definitely generated more ticket sales. 

A Star Is Born is a few years old as well though. If she renamed it to the Enigma Tour that would have been good - both a connection to her Vegas residency of the same name and Chromatica, as there's a song on the album called Enigma.

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, Mr. Cavill said:

Do I have money for both? :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked::gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Has Beyonce announced a tour or are you just expecting it to be this year too?! :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

I'm tempted to see Gaga on my own, i've saw Britney on my own twice and it was amazing and always made friends. Hoping if I go on my own this time it'll be similar :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 4
30 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Has Beyonce announced a tour or are you just expecting it to be this year too?! :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

I'm tempted to see Gaga on my own, i've saw Britney on my own twice and it was amazing and always made friends. Hoping if I go on my own this time it'll be similar :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

I really would love to see Gaga live. She's amazing live and to see the show in person would be dope. Wondering if there will be Meet and Greets?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block