Lady Gaga Announces Long-Awaited Chromatica Ball Tour!

42 minutes ago, Mr. Cavill said:

Lol but yes, you do have a point. After what she's shared about her, I can't help but wonder whether she's going against herself here and merely fulfilling a contract. She has mentioned that touring makes her physically sick and it triggers certain emotional spells, so idk. She adores her fans, though.

She's only doing 15 shows though, so I doubt it'll be a problem for her. Although it wouldn't surprise me if this is her last tour for quite a while. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
On 3/7/2022 at 9:09 PM, Whyshouldibsad21 said:

I’ve never seen her live or been a stan but I’m contemplating going out of curiosity. Music has been so dry lately it would be nice to see a pop queen. 

I saw her in 2014 in Glasgow on her Artpop tour and she was amazing, put on a fantastic show! But that was in an arena, not sure what she would be like in a stadium 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, Whyshouldibsad21 said:

I’m hoping (maybe foolishly) that she’ll do more of her older hits cuz I don’t love Chromatica :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

im sure she  will. she sang all her old hits when i saw her, like Poker Face, Paparazzi, Born This Way. tbh 99% of the time, artists perform like 5 or 6 songs off their latest album then a lot of their old hits. ive been to see people who i havent liked their last album and its been fine because they perform majority of their old hits. i saw Steps last November and they sang mostly their 90s songs then a few of their  newer songs. so i wouldnt let that stop you from going  

• Love 1
13 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

Why is she only doing 2 London dates in the whole of the UK? What's the point in even coming just for 2 shows?

I don't think she's doing as many dates because of her fibromyalgia. She's already had to cancel two of her tours because of her health (Born This Way Ball and Joanne World Tour). It was inevitable she would do London as it's the biggest city in the UK. I've lived in London my whole life, so :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

HOWEVER I feel she could have at least done Manchester seeing as she cancelled the Joanne World Tour date for that city.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Isla said:

NOOO I'm going to the first one :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: (lol wishful thinking for a mini Exhale meetup ddd)

I genuinely would have met you too :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

I was considering the 29th but the 30th works a lot better for me as I wouldn't have to take the afternoon off work to travel to London.

Switch to the 30th instead :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger: :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 2
47 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I genuinely would have met you too :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

I was considering the 29th but the 30th works a lot better for me as I wouldn't have to take the afternoon off work to travel to London.

Switch to the 30th instead :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger: :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Lol I think I'm going to a wedding on the 30th :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

1 hour ago, Isla said:

I don't think she's doing as many dates because of her fibromyalgia. She's already had to cancel two of her tours because of her health (Born This Way Ball and Joanne World Tour). It was inevitable she would do London as it's the biggest city in the UK. I've lived in London my whole life, so :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

HOWEVER I feel she could have at least done Manchester seeing as she cancelled the Joanne World Tour date for that city.

Aw yeh i forgot she had fibromyalgia. that is probably why. it just seems a lot of effort to travel all the way from US to UK just for 2 dates

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block