Jamie Lynn readying a new podcast

18 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

I’m over this season but love Shannon. She’s a mess but so am I :iwin_walk_flash_camera_runway_paparazzi: They need to bring back Vicki though!  :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Vicki? :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed: She’s an anti-vaxer super conservative Karen. She was terrible the last season she was on. I hope they never bring her or tamra back. I wish Meghan King would rejoin. She was great. Do you watch the other cities?

*not us making a JL thread about the Real Housewives. I guess she still doesn’t matter 

:makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 4
47 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

The podcast will be called “You Want a Piece of Me Podcast” :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

No, it’ll clearly be titled “Me, L*u, and You” 

Her theme song will be an original masterpiece called “Come To The Light” which many industry insiders have described as a mix between Ariana’s “the light is coming” and “oops I did it again”

:sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_:

• Haha 4
58 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

Vicki? :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed: She’s an anti-vaxer super conservative Karen. She was terrible the last season she was on. I hope they never bring her or tamra back. I wish Meghan King would rejoin. She was great. Do you watch the other cities?

*not us making a JL thread about the Real Housewives. I guess she still doesn’t matter 

:makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Omg Meghan was the worst and was the biggest instigator! Vicki loved to whoop it up :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad: I watch them all :jumpney_britney_green_excited_yay:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.