New Music Friday - JayTawndré's Infamous RETURN to Music. "Back to Rehab" Mini-EP OUT NOW!!!

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I’m surprised she ain’t nominate ha tracks for @PokemonSpears Exhale Top 20 :emma:

JayTawndre’s revenge is underway! :emma: On ha way to dethrone Marina’s rise tbh! :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: Not us bumping this thread to influence Exhalers to nominate him for Exhale Top 20! :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: Getting that acceptance speech mention as we typeT. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Haha 6
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

If we don’t perform this act of charity we will be cancelled for continuing the exposé :useeinthis_chew_eating_pink:

I need the names of these bangers off JayTawndre’s “final” EP! :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger: Let’s get an Exhale original onto the Exhale Top 20! :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching: And after that, the sky is the limit! Next stop, the Billboard (Bubbling Under) Charts! :kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing:

• Haha 4
17 minutes ago, JayTawndreLovesYou said:

What did you think? So excited to hear your thoughts! :praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes:

Currently throwing a mini rave at my cousins to Disruptors :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

That sounds like so much fun!:nomnom_shake_chest_boobs_dance:  Yay, to strong cousin friendships! 

12 minutes ago, JayTawndreLovesYou said:

I knew u would love So Bad. That was almost a demo I wanted to give Britney!

Disruptors is a VERY long song but it takes you into a trance! :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

love a good dance song. brb going  to put on my kandies. jk i listened to it while i searched for a way to watch the ilny:reunited episode and what would you know i found it by the end of the song. :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas: the song itself does very much give rave vibes and i love it. :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Letslearn said:

That sounds like so much fun!:nomnom_shake_chest_boobs_dance:  Yay, to strong cousin friendships! 

love a good dance song. brb going  to put on my kandies. jk i listened to it while i searched for a way to watch the ilny:reunited episode and what would you know i found it by the end of the song. :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas: the song itself does very much give rave vibes and i love it. :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

I feel like Shatter is very Britney what do u think? :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.