The M+M's Tour Originally Going To Debut Blackout Songs?! (Leaked Showtape)

• Content Curators
28 minutes ago, Isla said:

I've heard this before, it might be true.

She was originally supposed to perform Oops as well as Notes did a remix of that song for the tour.

That's right and remember Hollywoodlife were creeping on her dancing to Get Naked in a studio, that might've been for this show 

• Like 1
  • Content Curators
24 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

This looks fake. “Give me more”? How about give me a break :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired: This is why we needed that January 19th hearing. These nonsensical threads are sending me :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell: We’re desperate for content 

Lol obviously B didn't write the titles on it but it's not fake, I zoomed in on the image that had other demo cd's. I thought it was interesting that's all, nothing to do with being nonsensical. I've seen worse threads around this joint 

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, Caleb Ellis said:

Lol obviously B didn't write the titles on it but it's not fake, I zoomed in on the image that had other demo cd's. I thought it was interesting that's all, nothing to do with being nonsensical. I've seen worse threads around this joint 

True, there are worse threads. “Which is b’s biggest career mistake: not making the ITZ album cover black and white, not becoming a vegan, or not making private show the first track on glory?”

Like, some of these threads make me want to scream….:meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

• Content Curators
23 minutes ago, Almost Mystical said:

Britney can redo this tour if she want a break off instagram dance video. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

If there are hundreds of people can come to court for Britchella, why not to the actual show where Britney is performing. Rally Freebritney GIF by GIPHY News

Club shows would be doable for her 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.