The M+M's Tour Originally Going To Debut Blackout Songs?! (Leaked Showtape)

Cqleb

• Content Curators
47 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Maybe it was gonna be a new show, like later in the year, like a second leg of this show :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

44 minutes ago, Acer said:

I doubt - the songs were not ready at that time…

Most of them were finished by late 2006 so it's possible 

• Like 3
31 minutes ago, Dublingin said:

I have doubts about this being true. Didn’t they change the song titles to “Break the Ice” and “Ooh Ooh Baby” after the leaks happened, which was months after this tour? Makes me think some of these CDRs that Lufti is posting are self made for clout. 

No fans made up those alternate titles

Fake CDs for clout? I don’t think so who would care 

42 minutes ago, Dublingin said:

I have doubts about this being true. Didn’t they change the song titles to “Break the Ice” and “Ooh Ooh Baby” after the leaks happened, which was months after this tour? Makes me think some of these CDRs that Lufti is posting are self made for clout. 

No those titls have been apart of the song since their inception

• Love 2
  • Content Curators
51 minutes ago, Dublingin said:

Fans made up "fillin me up" as oh oh baby and break the ice didn't have a made up title. I don't think it's worth any clout, Lufti also has rebellion on a CD-R so 

1 hour ago, Dublingin said:

No, those titles were made up by whoever leaked the demos.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block