What did you think about ...And Just Like That so far?

stanLOONA

Or first thoughts?

The revival will consists of 10 episodes with 2 already streaming!

For me: it's missing something, like I do see the essence of the show but there's something off about it. Plus, I cringed HARD in the podcast scene, yikes. 

Tiffany Pollard Reaction GIF

Then, Miranda was never a Karen, wth with that? She was upfront that is different. 

And who would've thought Brady Brady would bring the S+x to the city Tiffany Pollard Laughing GIF

• Love 1

I agree with everything u said. I also didnt like how dramatic is was... death, the other man not hearing? Miranda turning stupid once old? Like they are not THAT OLD  :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:. I get the real life touch etc, but the reason why everyone wants to watch shows like SATC is to GET AWAY, otherwise we all can turn lifetime on and sob. it wasnt BAD but it wasnt what i needed either. I think what u referring to as missing was the coziness, comfort, and spark of it all. Before, we wanted to go inside the movie, now wer glad we are not .:ahhhhh_britney_scream_scared_panic_shocked_surprised:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
Just now, stanLOONA said:

THIS! She was my favorite character after Samantha (she was my favorite character because it is indeed a character) so I was disappointed with her actions, like out of all of them Miranda would not be racist or dumb

Exactly, especially since she was always the one with logic and compassion. Made no sense tbh

• Like 2
Just now, stanLOONA said:

Did you catch how the real feud with Kim Cattral was written into the show? Like when has Samantha avoided friends for life things? 

I remmember her post about parker that said stop it with the good girl persona etc. I thought carries aggressive reactions was too real when she was talking to miranda about her tbh :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block