Britney calls out Christina Aguilera and thanks Lady Gaga

Just now, Bunkywoo said:

Get over it.. shes right. They knew .. talk to Cher . People turned a blind eye and Christina has always been a jerk when it came to Britney. 

Christina supported her tho. They havent seen each other since probably 2003. Christina isnt in her friend group she didnt know what was going on. What was she supposed to do? If she would have said something before more was known then everyone would say that she is trying to make herself relevant through Britney and that she should mind her business. Britney is acting like a bratty child.

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, TheRealLou said:

I hope that the cship returns, i see it worked :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

I hope you buy a clue. Shes been screwed over for 13 years . Its going to be an emotional roller coaster. It did not work at all . Your a vile piece of trash . This site is for support. Your obviously a trolling ******* .. Eff off ! 

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Christina supported her tho. They havent seen each other since probably 2003. Christina isnt in her friend group she didnt know what was going on. What was she supposed to do? If she would have said something before more was known then everyone would say that she is trying to make herself relevant through Britney and that she should mind her business. Britney is acting like a bratty child.

Britney needs to heal. How do you expect someone to react? Shes relearning the world and finally seeing bits and pieces . She was blocked from the internet , driving , etc . Shes angry. Let her vent and speak with her own truth. Christinas little avoidance obviously aggravated Britney and its ok. She can handle it and maybe she will realize how serious this has been on Britney to speak up more. Did you  have no rights for 13 years?  .. did you have an IUD?  Did you lose rights toyour children from an abusive father ? No she did not deserve this prison sentence. It was corrupt and abuse. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, Crazyyy said:

Her team and Sam are feeding her lies!, I'm calling it! They're trying to create Xtina drama for 2000s hype and making Gaga out to be the saviour when Xtina is the one who spoke up for Britney before the cship ended! NOT GAGA! Britney is wrong and I'm not standing back on it.

LOL. First we don't know what was Britney/Xtina relationship, if she called out her because there's a reason.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Bunkywoo said:

Britney needs to heal. How do you expect someone to react? Shes relearning the works and finally seeing bits and pieces . Shes angry. Let her vent and speak with her own truth. Christinas little avoidance obviously aggravated Britney and its ok. She can handle it and maybe she will realize how serious this has been on Britney to speak up more. Did you  have no rights for 13 years?  .. did you have an IUD?  Did you lose rights toyour children from an abusive father ? No she did not deserve this prison sentence. It was corrupt and abuse. 

being a victim is not an excuse to act like an azzhole. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.