Britney calls out Christina Aguilera and thanks Lady Gaga

Well Xtina supported her in January but she knew the truth for 13 years. So maybe Brit didn't see her statement but she has right to come Xtinas and other peoples neck. But this what media wants from her. More drama. Means more paparazzi will chase her. So maybe she should just focus her wedding. Just release new pop album and end their career's Brit!

• Like 2
43 minutes ago, JP9101 said:

I don’t know 

I think Christina answer was a little bit rude 

like they are not asking for something like Britney new album or whatever 

:tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Because it was rude. I won’t be told otherwise. The context like you say is everything, react like that if you’re being asked something trivial not when you’re asked about a peer surviving and escaping 13 years of abuse. It’s like if I’m serving someone at work and they start telling me their biggest tragedy, I can’t just cut them off mid sentence, and go sorry next! I mean I could but I’d be an *******.
There are times where you should listen and this was one of them. She needed to hear out the question but letting it just be shut down, given the severity of topic was rude. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Bratz***** said:

Honestly, I don't agree with calling out Christina in public like that when she could've reached out privately. Especially if her own BF dodged a question about her, keep the energy the same. If you're calling out Xtina, call out Sam as well.

Idk, I'll admit i was living for the public drama but i don't think it was necessary, especially since Xtina had nothing but good things to say about Britney 

Let’s not compare Sam and Christina :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:Sam has spoken out more than enough on this. Christina was just being rude. She was the first one to look at her manager or publicist, so she was the one who seemed uncomfortable by the questions. Why? Because it wasn’t about her? I’m glad Britney called her out. Christina also never had any issues back in the day calling Britney out and saying she did things for attention. 

Also Christina only said something in the past because others were speaking up and she was looking to jump on the band wagon. Britney can see right through that horrible wig. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Prachi said:

People on this thread are ridiculous, this is BRITNEY SPEARS who got out of a system and she shaded someone for the first time in her life, period why Britney always has to be nice? Being nice is what put her into this abuse in the first place, Britney didn't like Xtina reaction and she said about it whats the big deal? Move on. 

THIS! Exactly my thoughts Anne Hathaway Agree GIF by The Hustle Movie

• Love 4
1 minute ago, BritneyLVR said:

Let’s not compare Sam and Christina :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:Sam has spoken out more than enough on this. Christina was just being rude. She was the first one to look at her manager or publicist, so she was the one who seemed uncomfortable by the questions. Why? Because it wasn’t about her? I’m glad Britney called her out. Christina also never had any issues calling Britney out and saying she did things for attention. 

Gurl you're still living in early 2000s. People changing. Xtina shade Britney the last time in 2004. That was almost 20 years ago. Past doesn't matter - today and future matters.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Aylaskye said:

Because it was rude. I won’t be told otherwise. The context like you say is everything, react like that if you’re being asked something trivial not when you’re asked about a peer surviving and escaping 13 years of abuse. It’s like if I’m serving someone at work and they start telling me their biggest tragedy, I can’t just cut them off mid sentence, and go sorry next! I mean I could but I’d be an *******.
There are times where you should listen and this was one of them. She needed to hear out the question but letting it just be shut down, given the severity of topic was rude. 

This!

I can't with people saying "this was her night, it was her comeback". They weren't asking her about Britney's career, new album, songs, whatever, they were asking her about human who fought more than decade to get her voice back and survive! Yall call yourselves Britney fans but still downgrade her tragedy, it's basically the same what her family was doing.

I bet if Xtina was asked about some other worldwide problem and ignore the question, you would say she's rude.

• Love 7
  • Like 1

Well her facial expression was fake, first when she hears about Brit she is turning to her publicist without saying anything and then he take his turn and puts a stop, so she makes a pity "poor her" face and she says she is happy for her :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

You should get used to her answering and put the others in their place. She knows them people her whole life so she has her reasons.:bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.