Battle Of The Hotties Male Pop Star Edition Round 2: Shawn Mendes vs. Harry Styles Vote

Midnight

Who do you think is the hotter looking pop star Shawn Mendes or Harry Styles ?   

130 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Content Curators
  • Content Curators
  • Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
3 minutes ago, Groundbreaking said:

I invite you to have several seats if you are talking about Liam Payne aka the most vanilla boy from any boyband eva.

VP-XgIuKikEDhnmhHSxBBvo77J3UH0xfDzNJa0fM

:gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised: 

I just melted looking at that picture :melt_weird_drift_wow: how dare you Groundbreaker :bichpls_telling_preaching_mad_fighting_pointing_touching: 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

• Content Curators
8 minutes ago, Groundbreaking said:

I am so sorry for letting you down! What should I do to be forgiven? I beg you! I'm on my knees already. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

on your knees ? giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47cb6be1a45d1aeb7def

oh wow groundbreaker your shocking me today. I'll let you decide how you want to be forgiven :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.