At which point of life did you think 'I've grown up to be adult now'? How old were you? Songs and movies that represent that to you?

5 hours ago, QZeusLiquorQ said:

C'mooon you can't say this question isn't entertaining

Oh-kayy i can ask do you have a song you listen to and you feel proud and feel really mature listening that?

And which movie you have watched were about growing up and you felt you could relate?

Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN

Try and make smaller titles haha like "When was the moment you realized you grew as a person?" Or even "When did you grow up?"

And instead of asking us this question, i reverse uno your 3 questions and ask

At which point of life did you think 'I've grown up to be adult now'? How old were you? Songs and movies that represent that to you?

Oh-kayy i can ask do you have a song you listen to and you feel proud and feel really mature listening that?

And which movie you have watched were about growing up and you felt you could relate?

People are more likely to reply if you take the lead and answer your own questions

Your Turn GIF by Chattanooga Mocs

1 minute ago, Alestaos said:

Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN

Try and make smaller titles haha like "When was the moment you realized you grew as a person?" Or even "When did you grow up?"

And instead of asking us this question, i reverse uno your 3 questions and ask

People are more likely to reply if you take the lead and answer your own questions

Your Turn GIF by Chattanooga Mocs

HAHA thanks for good advice

okay this thread is cancelled

i can't save it i guess

• Like 1
Just now, Alestaos said:

Or you could answer your questions as a start to reclaim it

Germany No GIF by UEFA

i think my answer to this is interesting and controversial: part of my process of going up this year is not thinking all people are good and kind. but the realization that there are some real d*cks out there and i dont always have to blame myself. i have to realize more how i am a good person and know that i am by nature not like the team d*cks. and i shouldn't forgive everyone. but i have to forgive myself.in short, it is like a faith in my values. also realize who i think is not in my team and who is. and value people who i love tons tons more always and bring them value

i know some people don't think so, but i think thats what i think

your turn :) : When was the moment you realized you grew as a person?

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, QZeusLiquorQ said:

i think my answer to this is interesting and controversial: part of my process of going up this year is not thinking all people are good and kind. but the realization that there are some real d*cks out there and i dont always have to blame myself. i have to realize more how i am a good person and know that i am by nature not like the team d*cks. and i shouldn't forgive everyone. but i have to forgive myself.in short, it is like a faith in my values. also realize who i think is not in my team and who is. and value people who i love tons tons more always and bring them value

i know some people don't think so, but i think thats what i think

your turn :) : When was the moment you realized you grew as a person?

Great Answer

My answer was when i was 9 my sister got really sick so i had to primarily look after myself for a few years and i dealt with a lot without telling people. But it made me a more understanding person even at 9.

• Love 1

first at eight during the 2008 financial crisis. my family was affected big time so i tried to not upset my parents even more during that time... movies well i was really into star wars then too lol i also listened to rihanna a lot she was like a big sis then to me

second time at 16 when i first moved out... my parents were like k bye ur big now lol (they didnt kick me out it was my choice!) i also started listening to britney during this time, which i guess is me growing up cuz me mom doesnt like pop and before id be too afraid to do something my parents wouldnt like

• Love 2
1 hour ago, lili_ballet said:

first at eight during the 2008 financial crisis. my family was affected big time so i tried to not upset my parents even more during that time... movies well i was really into star wars then too lol i also listened to rihanna a lot she was like a big sis then to me

second time at 16 when i first moved out... my parents were like k bye ur big now lol (they didnt kick me out it was my choice!) i also started listening to britney during this time, which i guess is me growing up cuz me mom doesnt like pop and before id be too afraid to do something my parents wouldnt like

great answer, i was like oh your answer so sweet. besides you are hardworking and can banalnce what i hope is fun to you (ballet) with work. i really hope you feel you have balance in life. i hope it is not too bad to work in fast food too.

what are your parents like if i may ask? something interesting about them?

7 minutes ago, QZeusLiquorQ said:

great answer, i was like oh your answer so sweet. besides you are hardworking and can banalnce what i hope is fun to you (ballet) with work. i really hope you feel you have balance in life. i hope it is not too bad to work in fast food too.

what are your parents like if i may ask? something interesting about them?

aww thanks!

my parents are both artists... theyre good intentioned people but a bit eccentric sometimes also its the weirdest thing bc theyre not strict at all and never get mad and yet all my childhood i was so afraid of disobeying them or something idk why tho

I think the hardest thing to learn for me personally is to not blame other people and take accountability for myself. People aren't just good or bad we are more complex. People see people in many ways some as a hero some as a villain...etc. but at the end of the day someone's behavior doesn't justify your own and that's taken me a long time to accept. Whether it's my parents or like a guy who assaulted me...it's my choice.

I think I was 17 when I considered myself an adult. That time, I probably realized that I have to own my missteps, acknowledge my bad decisions for better judgement, and let the achievements be my career compass. Adulthood isn't just a social concept or physiological changes, but it's the integrity and awareness of responsibilities.

This song and movie probably tell more about me:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.