Netflix 365 appreciation thread

Easy There

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

Yeah she truly was and she was in and out of rehab then too since the Oprah docu-series came out the year after :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

She came a long way since Oprah docu series (and lbr here Oprah used her so much as well its disgusting,she couldn't even give her some time to adjust after leaving rehab).

It's a shame ppl still give her so much crap over everything.

Just now, Easy There said:

She came a long way since Oprah docu series (and lbr here Oprah used her so much as well its disgusting,she couldn't even give her some time to adjust after leaving rehab).

I love LiLo but she was a hot mess on that docuseries but TBH addicts shouldn’t be filmed while they’re going thru recovery. They already get shamed enough and it sends them into another spiral. 

1 minute ago, Easy There said:

I honestly think Hollywood played a big part in her downfall as well as bad influences around her :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears: sometimes they don't think about the person behind the scandals 

5 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

I love LiLo but she was a hot mess on that docuseries but TBH addicts shouldn’t be filmed while they’re going thru recovery. They already get shamed enough and it sends them into another spiral. 

Yup they started to shoot series few days after she was outta rehab. They didn't even give her time to adjust. She was doing so well when she got out and actually looked amazing with weight gain etc.

If it was done better it could have helped her so much.

1 minute ago, Easy There said:

Yup they started to shoot series few days after she was outta rehab. They didn't even give her time to adjust. She was doing so well when she got out and actually looked amazing with weight gain etc.

If it was done better it could have helped her so much.

I just think she was broke and did it for the money. Truth be told I think she said **** everyone, im taking my left over coins and heading over seas. It was smart for her to do. 

Archived