Share Your Vinyl Collections!

1 minute ago, VCTR said:

I have a “Stranger” white label of remixes and I think that’s as close as we’re getting, sadly. 

Im still holding out for Urban Outfitters to come through! If they can give Demi Flopvato's Don't Forget album, they can give me what I want! :demi:

Come on, UO, Where's your dignity?! :lizzie:

• Love 1
Just now, InTheZone4Life said:

Im still holding out for Urban Outfitters to come through! If they can give Demi Flopvato's Don't Forget album, they can give me what I want! :demi:

Come on, UO, Where's your dignity?! :lizzie:

Well, FIRST the self titled album would be released. I would be ecstatic because "Weird", "Do You Want Me", and "Mr James Dean" are some of my favs. I'd be ecstatic for a Most Wanted vinyl, too, but I'm not holding my breath. 

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
18 minutes ago, Towelney said:

:kylie: Stream Rumors

7 minutes ago, InTheZone4Life said:

@Midnight I will admit that I want LiLo's Speak album on vinyl :imacoolmom:

YES I want it too but it's $30 plus shipping :pieceofwhat: @CrazyButItFeelsAllright Daddy I want it buy it for me tenor.gif?itemid=5262053

58821125_055_b?$xlarge$&fit=constrain&qlI

If you do I'll admit which Hilary Duff song I like :orly:

• Haha 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
1 minute ago, InTheZone4Life said:

Lindsay really should've had a bigger music/acting career. It's too bad the public turned on her at her peak. I want to go to her beach club in Mykonos! :chrissy:

Totally agree, I feel like she would have become the most important actress of this generation, she truly was very talented. It's a shame she didn't  go any further than what she did, now all people remember her for is the mess she became and Mean Girls. 

I also loved her second album it's one of my all time fave albums :barbie:

Spoiler

By the way I love Hilary's movies a Cinderella Story and Material Girls but shhhhhh

dc2a7f30b1b46fcaecf9ce3d98fc9bd3.gif

• Love 2

5 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Totally agree, I feel like she would have become the most important actress of this generation, she truly was very talented. It's a shame she didn't  go any further than what she did, now all people remember her for is the mess she became and Mean Girls. 

I also loved her second album it's one of my all time fave albums :barbie:

Reveal hidden contents

By the way I love Hilary's movies a Cinderella Story and Material Girls but shhhhhh

dc2a7f30b1b46fcaecf9ce3d98fc9bd3.gif

You’re just thirsty for some Chad Michael Murray :demi: 

• Haha 2
  • Content Curators
14 minutes ago, InTheZone4Life said:

You’re just thirsty for some Chad Michael Murray :demi: 

:orly: How did you know ? :urite:

5 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

You on timeout until you write your dissertation on why Hilegend is an icon and outimpacted and outlasted LiLo :chrissy:

NO I wont do it :tiffanycries: I want my Lindsay vinyl NOW :hillary:

• Haha 2

I have so far 5 vinyls in my collection. I plan to extend it but this is what i have:

Michael Jackson- BAD (Picture Disc)

(I didnt the get the poster tho)

Britney Spears- Baby One More Time (Picture disc)

Madonna- Ray of light

Dua Lipa- Future Nostalgia (Hot neon pink vinyl)

Boney M Vinyl Boxset

I think its a Virgin Megastore exclusive, because i cannot see any video of it :mhmsureny:

And thats it! My wish list is a lady gaga vinyl (either of the fame or chromatica), Rihanna LOUD, Katy perry PRISM and a few more i cant remember of lol

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.