I may destroy you

nwonder

Omigosh. I need to talk about this show!

Is anybody watching? If no, then I very much encourage you to do so. 

Not only is it entertaining and comedic, it also shines a light a very important light on racism, sexism, homophobia and ****** abuse. I’ve learnt quite a bit from watching it. It’s truly and education but it’s fun and has a thriller vibe. Not enough good things to say about this show. It’s a highlight of 2020

Michaela Cole (the writer and actress) is a goddess and her Cheever’s bones are mesmerising. ALL. THE. AWARDS.

5972f6baecc459221d0762cbb4aacef3e772f8fd

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Omigosh. I need to talk about this show!

Is anybody watching? If no, then I very much encourage you to do so. 

Not only is it entertaining and comedic, it also shines a light a very important light on racism, sexism, homophobia and ****** abuse. I’ve learnt quite a bit from watching it. It’s truly and education but it’s fun and has a thriller vibe. Not enough good things to say about this show. It’s a highlight of 2020

Michaela Cole (the writer and actress) is a goddess and her Cheever’s bones are mesmerising. ALL. THE. AWARDS.

5972f6baecc459221d0762cbb4aacef3e772f8fd

I’m gonna watch it because you and I seem to like similar things, so I think you have good taste.
 Yes Girl GIF

9 minutes ago, Corso said:

I’m gonna watch it because you and I seem to like similar things, so I think you have good taste.
 Yes Girl GIF

We do...and now hope you’ll like it, ha ha!

You’re so lucky as the show has fully aired so you can binge it.

:makeitrain:

I’m watching the final two eps tonight 👀👀

Archived