Towelney

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fake, real demos for Circus are :

• Abroad (Produced by Danja)
  • Dangerous (Produced by Greg Kurstin)
  • Everyday (Produced by Wax Ltd.) 
  • Follow My Fingers (Produced by Freescha)
  • Take the Bait (Produced by Danja) 
  • Telephone (Produced by Rodney "Darkchild" Jerkins) 
  • This Kiss (Produced by Darren Lewis of Future Cut)
  •  Whiplash (Produced by Greg Kurstin) 
  • Untitled Damon Elliott song ("Brit didn't say a word, but Ling let it slip that her boyfriend/producer (and son of Dionne Warwick) Damon Elliott, was in the recording studio with Spears last night.") 
  • Untitled Rob Knox & the Underdogs songs ("I would love to work w/ Britney again but I'm not sure. I did like 3 other songs w/ her but it didn't make the album unfortunately..")
  • Untitled J.R. Rotem and Sean Garrett songs ("Britney Spears is back in the recording studio with J.R. Rotem and Sean Garrett, the producers confirm to "PEOPLE")
  • Untitled Tsour Lee Adato songs ("After the documentary I decided it was time to work on my passion, music. When I worked with Britney, she recorded several things with my music, just for fun, and it was really great! We still are friends. She is a fascinating person and has an incredible family.") 
  • Untitled song (Written by Britney Spears) ["She describes to me a song she wrote last summer, "about artistic expression and the masquerade of people acting and putting on shows," she says. "Through that, you create your own world. The songs talks about how other people are coming into this girl's world, but she didn't invite them in. So she' saying, 'Why are you here, if I didn't invite you?' It's complicated, but you can tell it's me who wrote it, because it's in my voice, and there's a difference.""] 

7 minutes ago, Louis_j said:

• Untitled Damon Elliott song ("Brit didn't say a word, but Ling let it slip that her boyfriend/producer (and son of Dionne Warwick) Damon Elliott, was in the recording studio with Spears last night.") 
  • Untitled Rob Knox & the Underdogs songs ("I would love to work w/ Britney again but I'm not sure. I did like 3 other songs w/ her but it didn't make the album unfortunately..")
  • Untitled J.R. Rotem and Sean Garrett songs ("Britney Spears is back in the recording studio with J.R. Rotem and Sean Garrett, the producers confirm to "PEOPLE")
  • Untitled Tsour Lee Adato songs ("After the documentary I decided it was time to work on my passion, music. When I worked with Britney, she recorded several things with my music, just for fun, and it was really great! We still are friends. She is a fascinating person and has an incredible family.") 
  • Untitled song (Written by Britney Spears) ["She describes to me a song she wrote last summer, "about artistic expression and the masquerade of people acting and putting on shows," she says. "Through that, you create your own world. The songs talks about how other people are coming into this girl's world, but she didn't invite them in. So she' saying, 'Why are you here, if I didn't invite you?' It's complicated, but you can tell it's me who wrote it, because it's in my voice, and there's a difference.""] 

Follow My Fingers....isn’t that an ITZ leftover that Cathy Dennis co-wrote? Cathy mentioned in an interview that Britney never actually recorded it. 

Also I’m pretty sure the untitled song she wrote that she talked about in an interview is actually Mannequin. 

34 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Follow My Fingers....isn’t that an ITZ leftover that Cathy Dennis co-wrote? Cathy mentioned in an interview that Britney never actually recorded it. 

Also I’m pretty sure the untitled song she wrote that she talked about in an interview is actually Mannequin. 

It might have been produced years later without her acknowledge... 

Hmm possible

3 hours ago, Louis_j said:

But couldn’t it be one of the untitled songs?

5 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Nope. Nicole Morier wrote it in 2008 for Circus. You must be thinking of a different song? 

13 minutes ago, Isla said:

Nope. Nicole Morier wrote it in 2008 for Circus. You must be thinking of a different song? 

6 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

You think every song is a ITZ leftover ? :orangu:

7 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Well Cathy Dennis is a co-writer I just looked it up on BMI music and I only knew of them working together on ITZ, but Nicole is also listed so I guess it must be a Circus leftover 

I think Cathy Dennis co-wrote the unreleased All the Way which was recorded for Blackout, so pretty sure it wasn’t just ITZ. I think Freescha were involved in Follow My Fingers as well.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/7/2020 at 11:39 AM, lustwecantcontrol said:

Well Cathy Dennis is a co-writer I just looked it up on BMI music and I only knew of them working together on ITZ, but Nicole is also a writer so it must have been for Circus. Anyways Cathy confirmed it was never finished. 

Do you know where she confirmed that it wasn't recorded by Britney? the song might've never been finished (like most unreleased songs) but I'm pretty sure that Britney recorded her own demo.

On 7/30/2020 at 7:40 AM, ThePrincipal said:

Do you know where she confirmed that it wasn't recorded by Britney? the song might've never been finished (like most unreleased songs) but I'm pretty sure that Britney recorded her own demo.

She said in some interview it was never finished, like I don’t think they even finished writing it...that’s how she made it seem. 

On 7/6/2020 at 8:11 AM, Louis_j said:

Untitled song (Written by Britney Spears) ["She describes to me a song she wrote last summer, "about artistic expression and the masquerade of people acting and putting on shows," she says. "Through that, you create your own world. The songs talks about how other people are coming into this girl's world, but she didn't invite them in. So she' saying, 'Why are you here, if I didn't invite you?' It's complicated, but you can tell it's me who wrote it, because it's in my voice, and there's a difference.""] 

I would LOVE to know more about this one :receipts2:

Archived