'Chromatica' track lengths

The tracks feel very short given the fact how many songs there is meant to be on the album. Most of the tracks on Born This Way are like 4 mins lol. Oh well, I'm sure the songs will still be great. Does anyone know the length of the deluxe edition tracks?

7 hours ago, reecejwilson said:

I remember listening to Glory and it feeling super short. Like the songs just ended all of a sudden :( no doubt I'll feel it with this 

I remember thinking the songs on Glory were quite short but BJ's tracks felt even shorter in a way (probably because the album only had 10 tracks on standard, 14 on deluxe (one being a remix)).

Another recent album which felt super short was Selena Gomez's Rare. 

• Love 1
14 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

What up with all of the 2 and a half minute songs? I love a good meaty song. Something that doesn’t feel too short. :endit:

I find music now adays are typically shorter then years ago 😔  I think a lot of it may be due to streaming now. People are more likely to listen to it a few times if it’s shorter 

• Love 1
53 minutes ago, xfactorsam said:

Interesting that the leaked version of Free Woman is 3:41 minute long and the official track is 3:11

I’m curious on what’s changed. I usually don’t listen to leaked music. But where it was the demo I wanted to hear the earlier stages of the song before the finished product!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.