Lady Gaga serves in new Chromatica photo

• Content Curators
42 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

First off i'd like to say that I like Dua Lipa.ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg Now that's out of the way. Chile, no. It's not the same. You make it sound like Rihanna is the same as Dua on her second album. :imacat: Before GGGB, Rihanna already had collected four Hot 100 Top 10s, including one #1. AGLM had three Top 10s, and a #1. Dua Lipa only has two Top 10s. :mattafact: And for a "streaming force", that's problematic because despite getting streamed to the moon and back, she's still not considered a...

Are people really Trying to put RIHANNA and dula peep on the same level I- 

no I love me some future nostalgia but Chile 

:leaving:

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

I said what I said :demi: and for the record, Demi Lovato sucks too. And Doja Cat sucks and is homophobic and needs to be canceled. Oh and **** Camila too. That should cover everyone nene leakes GIF by RealityTVGIFs

i don't like demi even tho some of her songs are good

i don't like camila periodt

doja is ok she grew idk she's active w her gay fans so...

• Content Curators
6 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

I said what I said :demi: and for the record, Demi Lovato sucks too. And Doja Cat sucks and is homophobic and needs to be canceled. Oh and **** Camila too. That should cover everyone nene leakes GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Ok fine I agree with you on Demi I hate her so much problematic ***

and don’t even get me started on Camilla 

my friends and siblings know just how much I despise that racist piece of shi t

im sorry there’s a difference between saying the n word once (which still isn’t ok) and being a flat out racist on her tumblr, as a poc I will never support her again 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, BritneyMinaj said:

i don't like demi even tho some of her songs are good

i don't like camila periodt

doja is ok she grew idk she's active w her gay fans so...

Doja Cat literally called Tyler The Creator the F word! Doja Cat also dragged Nicki’s fans a month ago remember? But she has a way of linking up with the people she shades for her benefit. I cannot wait for the day that the GP sees through Doja. She’s using the LGBT community for her benefit when she doesn’t like us. She’s using Dr Luke for his hit capability but she talked 💩 about him on Twitter when say so hit the top 5. Doja is not a nice person! And no I do not support dr Luke 

1 minute ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Ok fine I agree with you on Demi I hate her so much problematic ***

and don’t even get me started on Camilla 

my friends and siblings know just how much I despise that racist piece of shi t

im sorry there’s a difference between saying the n word once (which still isn’t ok) and being a flat out racist on her tumblr, as a poc I will never support her again 

❤️❤️❤️ we’re on the same page 🙂:makeitrain:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Alxatc said:

That’s not very nice to wish on someone.. and I see you had some very hateful things to say about Nicki too. :ririshade1:

I literally messaged you on another post. I’m not trying to be hateful, I just don’t like Nicki, Doja, or Gaga. I explained somewhere else that I don’t like Gaga because she’s not genuine. Every time we see her she’s a different version of herself...biggest clue that she’s never shown us who she truly is. Also, Perez Hilton exposed her for prohibiting RedOne from producing for any of the other pop girls. The only reason he produced “on the floor” for JLO was because she demanded writing credit on the album (see: hypnotico). Also, she tried to completely derail Natalia Kills career. She’s just not a nice person, and I only support nice people, like Britney. You’re still cute, and I hope we can just agree to disagree. I’m new here...be nice to me 

40 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

I literally messaged you on another post. I’m not trying to be hateful, I just don’t like Nicki, Doja, or Gaga. I explained somewhere else that I don’t like Gaga because she’s not genuine. Every time we see her she’s a different version of herself...biggest clue that she’s never shown us who she truly is. Also, Perez Hilton exposed her for prohibiting RedOne from producing for any of the other pop girls. The only reason he produced “on the floor” for JLO was because she demanded writing credit on the album (see: hypnotico). Also, she tried to completely derail Natalia Kills career. She’s just not a nice person, and I only support nice people, like Britney. You’re still cute, and I hope we can just agree to disagree. I’m new here...be nice to me 

I’m sure GaGa, Nicki and Doja have good intentions but maybe they aren’t perfect idk... I’m not a huge GaGa stan but I do hope she is successful. The hateful comments just rubbed me the wrong way and inspired me to dislike and comment back lol. I’ll work on being nicer but I am not always that nice myself :weusay: neither are you from those loser comments you made about Nicki. She is talented and has tons of rap hits...

5 minutes ago, Alxatc said:

I’m sure GaGa, Nicki and Doja have good intentions but maybe they aren’t perfect idk... I’m not a huge GaGa stan but I do hope she is successful. The hateful comments just rubbed me the wrong way and inspired me to dislike and comment back lol. I’ll work on being nicer but I am not always that nice myself :weusay: neither are you from those loser comments you made about Nicki. She is talented and has tons of rap hits...

It wasn’t my intention to make hateful comments. I simply like to throw light shade towards artists I don’t like...especially when they’re a wolf in sheep’s clothing. I accept your apology :sendinglove: 

and yes, I’ll go on a date with you :bwink:

6 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

It wasn’t my intention to make hateful comments. I simply like to throw light shade towards artists I don’t like...especially when they’re a wolf in sheep’s clothing. I accept your apology :sendinglove: 

and yes, I’ll go on a date with you :bwink:

Well the flattery is helping lol. I’m sure we would have some interesting conversation if we went on a date :drag: just kidding lol. And that is some heavy shade you are throwing imo :zoomzoom: 

8 hours ago, OnlyFacts said:

Doja Cat literally called Tyler The Creator the F word! Doja Cat also dragged Nicki’s fans a month ago remember? But she has a way of linking up with the people she shades for her benefit. I cannot wait for the day that the GP sees through Doja. She’s using the LGBT community for her benefit when she doesn’t like us. She’s using Dr Luke for his hit capability but she talked 💩 about him on Twitter when say so hit the top 5. Doja is not a nice person! And no I do not support dr Luke 

Gurl chill! why are you raging over people who do not even know you exist:ehum: rage over real problems that the world is ACTUALLY facing , not petty issues like Doja having a feud with the Barbz fandom:icant2: (Plus, doja has a point, The barbz are toxic as hell and will come for any female rapper who just took a breadth)

• Love 1
5 hours ago, OnlyFacts said:

Dont take **** from that Idiot known as Perez hilton :nydisgust: He hops on trends and leaves them once the GP loses interest, he his toxic as hell and has even been cancelled:decisions: such a unreliable source to take tea from

• Love 1
9 hours ago, OnlyFacts said:

Are we ignoring Dua’s album? She released the best pop album of the last 5 years in my opinion. Also, why doesn’t Betty Who get any love on here? Betty is criminally underrated and stans Britney. Dua Lipa GIF by Glastonbury Festival

Better than Lover or Thank U Next? I tried with Dua Lipa’s new album but here I’ll name a few more from the last five years... Shakira’s El Dorado, Megan Thee Stallion’s Fever, Taylor Swift’s Reputation, Doja Cat’s Hot Pink (even though I know you hate her), Queen by Nicki Minaj (I know you hate her too), Rihanna’s Anti, even the A Star Is Born (which I know you also hate GaGa lol) .... I think Dua Lipa has some serious competition from the last five years tbh...

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Alxatc said:

Better than Lover or Thank U Next? I tried with Dua Lipa’s new album but here I’ll name a few more from the last five years... Shakira’s El Dorado, Megan Thee Stallion’s Fever, Taylor Swift’s Reputation, Doja Cat’s Hot Pink (even though I know you hate her), Queen by Nicki Minaj (I know you hate her too), Rihanna’s Anti, even the A Star Is Born (which I know you also hate GaGa lol) .... I think Dua Lipa has some serious competition from the last five years tbh...

Ikr everyone here is acting like her album is the greatest I'm sorry i listened to some songs and it's not as good as you guys are saying :sipnstare:

They acting like she's as big as taylor swift :shadelaugh:

5 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Wishing bad for someone and their hard work is not a really nice and well-mannered thing...:teigen::teigen::teigen:

Was Gaga well mannered when she prohibited RedOne from working with other pop girls? The only reason RedOne produced on the floor for JLO is because Gaga demanded writing credit on the album. I’m not going to go into everything but Gaga isn’t a nice person 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.